8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

North Dakota???

21K views 293 replies 19 participants last post by  xs7v3n 
#1 ·
Military guy here in Minot, ND. Wondering if there is anyone else up here or somewhere in the area that wants to help me put something together. Post here or pm me. Hopefully this works out. Just for some info, I got a 07 SI sedan, with a few mods. Got to add some pics on my profile. Talk to you guys soon.

#154 ·
Do you like that setup ? I was thinking of skunk2 76 mm exhaust but Ive heard its ridiculously loud, but I don't mind loudness how is the 70 mm?

@dnice78 how do those feel on the road? Grand forks roads are pretty crappy

Snapped a picture at work
I love it and I don't mind the loud, as long as it breathes well I'm happy. I would like a bigger race header tho as the buddy club is a little smaller in diameter than say a skunk2 race header. And you have heard my exhaust setup and it does sound good I think.

I also agree these grand forks roads are crappy and I have already cracked two mugen front lips this year alone.

#158 ·
Who has the black si coupe thats lowered and has green wheels, handata sticker, Rear window visor, and hids? saw you on washington seemed like a new purchase as there were no plates. We asked you to do a little pull, did one in second and as you switched lanes you stayed in 2nd gear and was bouncing off the rev limiter for a while seemed like you forgot to shift, anyway nice ride see you around :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.