8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

North Dakota???

21K views 293 replies 19 participants last post by  xs7v3n 
#1 ·
Military guy here in Minot, ND. Wondering if there is anyone else up here or somewhere in the area that wants to help me put something together. Post here or pm me. Hopefully this works out. Just for some info, I got a 07 SI sedan, with a few mods. Got to add some pics on my profile. Talk to you guys soon.

#119 ·
Hey bro sorry its taking me so long to write back but the drop is amazing and the camber isn't too bad I do want to put a camber kit on eventually... The daily drive really isn't too bad but I have been saving up for Koni yellows cause I heard they are amazing.. Be aware though it is a noticeable difference from stock and I would avoid the potholes haha.. Let me know what you think man

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#124 ·
New member here.

Located in Minot. Born here, lived here all my life.

First Honda was an 87 CRX Si. Drove it for 10 years, til it got totaled by an old lady that couldn't drive.

In 07, I bought an 07 Civic sedan. Drove it until this January, when I got rear ended at a stop light and it was totaled.

Replaced it with an 11 Civic Si sedan. Am loving it so far. It is stock and will probably stay that way, since that is how I roll.

Just saying hello to all the ND members. You will occasionally see me in Bismarck, Grand Forks or Fargo.

J

#131 ·
Nice to meet you too.

I have Blizzaks on my car, so I get around okay. When I got it in February, it had some summer tires on it and I almost just left them alone and hoped for no more snow. Glad I didn't go that route. We have had more snow in March and April then we did all last winter. It is never going to end.

Nice looking car too.

If I can ever get mine clean, I will post some pics.

J

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.