#1 · (Edited)
Bulliedog's Dyno Day at IMW

1787 West Trindle Rd.
Building A Suite 800
Carlisle, PA 17015
(717)218-8227

Saturday March 21st
starts at 9 A.M.

In the past this event has been extremely successful with exciting builds and interesting folks. Even if you don't want to dyno, come on out and meet your fellow Mid Atlantic 8thgeners and car enthrusiasts. IMW has a great crew of workers that are knowledgeable and willing to help you transform your car. Looking forward to seeing you all this year at the 5th Annual 8th Civic's Mid Atlantic Dyno Day at IMW!

Dyno's will be performed on a AWD Mustang Dyno

We need a minimum of 10 cars!

10-15 cars $45 for 3 pulls
16-40 cars $40 for 2-3 pulls

If you have locking lug nuts you must bring your KEY with you to DYNO!
NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED

There will be 8th gens with turbos, S/C and Frankenstein Motors getting dynoed. Meet people that have done what you want to do!!!

Please post message if you want to be added to list:

All dyno's were performed on a Mustang Dyno using the "corrected numbers"

1. ripply----------------Petar----------------NA-------------177hp/149tq
2. Bulliedog------------Danny---------------Twin Screw SC'd--------------382hp/262tq
3. killin-----------------Joe-------------------NA-------------229hp/154hp
4. Juicyjoint316--------Foster---------------NA-------------214hp/153tq
5. PaulyP---------------Ian-------------------NA---
6. Ken---------------------Ken---------------Focus St-------------259hp/329tq
7. Coltin-------------------Colton------------06 STI-------------267hp/273tq
8. ryan410----------------Ryan--------------2015 WRX-------------220hp/236tq
9. six_speed_demon--Tyrone-------------Turbo'd 9th-------------297hp/267tq
10. homeSIcK20--------john----------------NA-------------223hp/152tq
11. Sheepycustom------Travis--------------NA EP3-------------156hp/140hp
12. HFP-CivicSI------------------------------KW 8thgen-------------300hp/200tq
13. Blue_Angel07-------Mark---------------EVO-X-------------311hp/273tq
14. sheepycustom------Travis--------------NA-------------227hp/154tq
15. drtye--------------------------------------NA-------------212hp/151tq
16. Poppalu--------------Jordan--------------NA-------------215hp/158tq
17. courtlolster ----------Court --------------Turbo 8th-------------290hp/213tq

ALTERNATE LIST!

1. Ken---------------------Ken-----------------Focus St^^^^^
2. Coltin-------------------Colton--------------06 STI^^^^^
3. FBFG--------------------Willy----------------2012 Mustang GT

PRE-MEETS

Virginia

Ravensworth Shopping Center
5240 Port Royal Rd
Springfield, VA 22151. its legit right off 495 and we can start cruising from there.

SNOW DATE WILL BE "To Be Announced"

Everybody cross their fingers that there is NO SNOW around DYNO DAY!!!

See less See more
#343 ·
God I hope we have nice weather by then.. its supposed to get to -1 tonight...

My tires feel like I am rolling on ice cubes around turns when I hit about 5psi. I still have to be careful in 3rd... this sucks!

If we have a dirtiest car exterior contest, right now I am certainly the front runner. :(

#344 ·
God I hope we have nice weather by then.. its supposed to get to -1 tonight...

Currently shivering in my daily waiting for it to warm up. State college is/was under a wind chill advisory for the second time this week.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#354 ·
Yeah, but I am less than a half mile off the interstate. I never warm the car up (it does usually read about 10-15 degrees warmer since its garaged, then it gets colder as I pull out), I just let it crawl up my development's large hill at idle speed (no more than 2k, I don't give it any gas) then I coast down the hill, merge on to I83, then I never let it go past 3k until I get to the little before halfway point. (The intercooler seems to keep the engine temp one or two notches below halfway). I work in Harrisburg, so the car is warmed up fully by the time I get off the interstate, but there is no room to open it up since its gridlock in the morning and afternoon - I really cant get to spool up my KWSC, and when I do, the tires are so cold they just spin and spin and spin. Looking forward to warm weather so I can get some traction.

Trans fluid is new, and I have the new OEM revised CMC/Hybrid racing clutch line.

I haven't caught a race in at least 2 weeks or so :sadbanana:

#355 ·
I let it sit for three days with these ~0 temps. Was only having problems after that. It hasn't given any trouble since. I'm hoping that was the issue and oil was probably like molasses or something. It wasn't really like a certain gear(s) was giving me trouble. Basically everything but first and reverse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.