8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Where do I buy HID Retro lights and Fog lights?

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  SiliconX 
#1 ·
Hey where do you buy a retro fit?

I want to get HID lights in my car 07 coupe ex. But I really have no clue what I need, how to do it, what a retro fit is?

Is there away I could buy it already made? I want the ones you see in these pics.

See less See more
#7 ·
I know someone on here just got theirs done by caveman...the ones above are MDX shrouds which basically is that silver ring around them

I forget what he uses ..but i know that there a little different

He's the only one tho that retros your headlights sends them to you and then lets you mail your stockers back to him

This is helpful b/c you don't have to be w/o a car while someone is working on your lights. :thumb:

#14 ·
maximus20895 said:
I know someone on here just got theirs done by caveman...the ones above are MDX shrouds which basically is that silver ring around them

I forget what he uses ..but i know that there a little different

He's the only one tho that retros your headlights sends them to you and then lets you mail your stockers back to him

This is helpful b/c you don't have to be w/o a car while someone is working on your lights. :thumb:
Or you could be like the Mercedes I saw while driving to work the other day.

No headlights. At all.

SLIGHTLY illegal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.