iJDMTOY Super Bright LEDs! - Page 3 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Civic Style > Lighting, H.I.D.'s, & Neon

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #41 (permalink)
mix
OG VIP Member
 
mix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,724
Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJDMTOY View Post
The reverse lights in the pictures are the 1210 SMD LEDs. Most the LEDs we carry are either the 1210 or 5050 LEDs.
Ok sorry to be more specific I was referring tot he map lights and dome lights? which ones are those?
__________________

Houston Peeps click here >>> HOUSTON FACEBOOK's GROUP <<<
For Sale: K20 VALVE COVER
mix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #42 (permalink)
8thcivic Sponsor
 
iJDMTOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 722
Thura
Quote:
Originally Posted by mix View Post
Ok sorry to be more specific I was referring tot he map lights and dome lights? which ones are those?
The map and dome lights that are in the first page are all 5050 SMD LEDs.
__________________
info@ijdmtoy.com / ADD US ON FACEBOOK!
Monday - Friday 9AM-530PM PST
LED & HID Automotive Lighting Experts.
LED Bulbs, HID Conversion Kit, Daytime Running Lights
iJDMTOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2011, 05:53 PM   #43 (permalink)
8thcivic Sponsor
 
iJDMTOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 722
Thura
Just letting you know guys... the Direct Fit Panel lights are back in stock and are all ready to ship! You can check the details of this package on the first page of this thread.

2006-2011 Honda Civic 5 Lights Direct Fit LED Interior Lights Package

Don't forget to use our promotional one time use coupon "8THGEN" to receive 20% off!
__________________
info@ijdmtoy.com / ADD US ON FACEBOOK!
Monday - Friday 9AM-530PM PST
LED & HID Automotive Lighting Experts.
LED Bulbs, HID Conversion Kit, Daytime Running Lights
iJDMTOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #44 (permalink)
8thcivic Sponsor
 
iJDMTOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 722
Thura
Nobody's interested in 108 pieces of 1210 SMD goodness?





In stock and ready to ship!
__________________
info@ijdmtoy.com / ADD US ON FACEBOOK!
Monday - Friday 9AM-530PM PST
LED & HID Automotive Lighting Experts.
LED Bulbs, HID Conversion Kit, Daytime Running Lights
iJDMTOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2011, 07:53 PM   #45 (permalink)
VIP Member
 
tigasTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,832
A!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJDMTOY View Post
Nobody's interested in 108 pieces of 1210 SMD goodness?

image


image


In stock and ready to ship!
How much for the bottom one? And i need a light to replace my trunk light shipped to 08002 let me know i bought from u guys b4
__________________
tigasTT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #46 (permalink)
8thcivic Sponsor
 
iJDMTOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 722
Thura
^PM'd sir
__________________
info@ijdmtoy.com / ADD US ON FACEBOOK!
Monday - Friday 9AM-530PM PST
LED & HID Automotive Lighting Experts.
LED Bulbs, HID Conversion Kit, Daytime Running Lights
iJDMTOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #47 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
xFrankyBx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 626
Posts: 275
Franky R18 CREW MEMEBER 536
Dropped by earlier today an picked up a pair of LEDs for my reverse lights. Honestly pictures don't do these justice. They're super bright during daytime so I can only imagine how bright they are at night.
I'm at work so I'll throw some pics up and do a write up when I get home later today.
They guys there are super cool and helpful as well. I'll be buying more lights from them soon.
xFrankyBx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #48 (permalink)
8thcivic Sponsor
 
iJDMTOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 722
Thura
Thanks for stopping by Franky. If you encounter any problems with the lights, come on by again, and Jason or I (Thura) can help you out.

__________________
info@ijdmtoy.com / ADD US ON FACEBOOK!
Monday - Friday 9AM-530PM PST
LED & HID Automotive Lighting Experts.
LED Bulbs, HID Conversion Kit, Daytime Running Lights
iJDMTOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2011, 10:57 PM   #49 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
xFrankyBx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 626
Posts: 275
Franky R18 CREW MEMEBER 536
To my fellow 8th geners quick question.
Do you ever have something you wanna see on your car already ad you just can't wait so you just put it on already. That's how I felt at work with the LEDs sitting in my car. Needless to say while on my 30 min lunch I went out to my car and threw these on. All I used was a nickel. Didn't take more than 5 minutes and I'm stoked as to how they look.
Pics when I get outta here.
Thanks guys!

Last edited by xFrankyBx; 06-24-2011 at 10:58 PM. Reason: iPhone auto correct -.-
xFrankyBx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2011, 03:45 AM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Norcal
Posts: 34
I had a pair of the SMD LED lights in an Audi and they caught on fire...
:/?
Here is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #51 (permalink)
8thcivic Sponsor
 
iJDMTOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 722
Thura
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFrankyBx View Post
To my fellow 8th geners quick question.
Do you ever have something you wanna see on your car already ad you just can't wait so you just put it on already. That's how I felt at work with the LEDs sitting in my car. Needless to say while on my 30 min lunch I went out to my car and threw these on. All I used was a nickel. Didn't take more than 5 minutes and I'm stoked as to how they look.
Pics when I get outta here.
Thanks guys!
Stop by if you decide that you want to get the tail light/stop light LEDs, Franky.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Here View Post
I had a pair of the SMD LED lights in an Audi and they caught on fire...
:/?
LEDs in general do not create enough heat to catch on fire. We have sold countless LEDs to customers, but we have never had any of them catch on fire.

Even our Error Free LEDs that create a lot of heat do not catch on fire, the LEDs would burn out before causing any type of damage to the bulb housing.
__________________
info@ijdmtoy.com / ADD US ON FACEBOOK!
Monday - Friday 9AM-530PM PST
LED & HID Automotive Lighting Experts.
LED Bulbs, HID Conversion Kit, Daytime Running Lights
iJDMTOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2011, 10:32 PM   #52 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
xFrankyBx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 626
Posts: 275
Franky R18 CREW MEMEBER 536
Trust me I will. Ive just been waiting till later tonight to see how the LEDs that are in my reverse light look in my stoplights.
xFrankyBx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2011, 03:55 AM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 71
Another vouch for the guys at iJDM. Went in today and Thura helped me out with getting the led interior panels, license plate lights, and reverse lights. These lights look sick at night and are bright as hell. Will be stopping by again sometime to get a trunk light (forgot about this one) and DRLs.

Thanks guys-
Leslie

Last edited by isw845; 06-30-2011 at 01:31 PM.
isw845 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2011, 01:28 PM   #54 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Richmond, BC
Age: 28
Posts: 2,704
Maurice
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJDMTOY View Post
Hey guys, we are currently about to start carrying a new line of LEDs for our 2006+ Honda Civics. They are the the direct fit panel LED lights, made to the shape of the map and dome light housing.

iJDMTOY Direct Fit LED Panel Lights for the 2006+ Honda Civic

FEATURES:
  • 24-SMD LED panels for the map lights
  • 60-SMD panel light rear center dome light
  • 5x brighter than the stock interior lights



The interior direct fit panel LED set will go for...

AVAILABLE AND READY TO SHIP!!! $48.94 SHIPPED

Don't forget to use your 20% off coupon by using "8THGEN" at checkout.

60-SMD Direct Fit LED Panel
image


24-SMD Direct Fit LED Panel
image


image


image
Are these gonna be the brightest leds that you got for the dome/map lights for the 8th gen civics? Are these 5k or 6k color temps? Also, wouldn't these have any problems with the keyless system since the old leds i got before had problems with my keyless entry which makes the car so hard to lock/unlock when the dome/map lights were dim.. What i mean by dim is when you close the door... the interior lights become dimmer for a short period of time and when it happens.. theres like a buzzing sound which is the radio interferance and makes my unlocking/locking of the car more difficult...
mauricetan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #55 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
THURA FTW!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: SoCal 626
Age: 24
Posts: 747
Thura
Oops, used the wrong account.

Last edited by THURA FTW!; 06-30-2011 at 03:23 PM. Reason: WRONG ACCOUNT
THURA FTW! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2011, 03:24 PM   #56 (permalink)
8thcivic Sponsor
 
iJDMTOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 722
Thura
Quote:
Originally Posted by isw845 View Post
Another vouch for the guys at iJDM. Went in today and Thura helped me out with getting the led interior panels, license plate lights, and reverse lights. These lights look sick at night and are bright as hell. Will be stopping by again sometime to get a trunk light (forgot about this one) and DRLs.

Thanks guys-
Leslie
Glad you like them, Leslie! If you have any friends that need LEDs or HIDs, bring them by and I'll be happy to help them out as well.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mauricetan View Post
Are these gonna be the brightest leds that you got for the dome/map lights for the 8th gen civics? Are these 5k or 6k color temps? Also, wouldn't these have any problems with the keyless system since the old leds i got before had problems with my keyless entry which makes the car so hard to lock/unlock when the dome/map lights were dim.. What i mean by dim is when you close the door... the interior lights become dimmer for a short period of time and when it happens.. theres like a buzzing sound which is the radio interferance and makes my unlocking/locking of the car more difficult...
These are the brightest LEDs we have for the 8thgen Civics due to the amount of LEDs it contains for each panel. These lights are rated at 6000k, they are mostly white with a slight hint of blue in them.

You shouldn't have any problems with your keyless entry with your vehicle; these LEDs should function just the way your regular halogen bulbs would function when in use. I haven't had a customer that has had an issue like that, so you should not have any problems.
__________________
info@ijdmtoy.com / ADD US ON FACEBOOK!
Monday - Friday 9AM-530PM PST
LED & HID Automotive Lighting Experts.
LED Bulbs, HID Conversion Kit, Daytime Running Lights
iJDMTOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2011, 03:48 PM   #57 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Richmond, BC
Age: 28
Posts: 2,704
Maurice
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJDMTOY View Post
Glad you like them, Leslie! If you have any friends that need LEDs or HIDs, bring them by and I'll be happy to help them out as well.





These are the brightest LEDs we have for the 8thgen Civics due to the amount of LEDs it contains for each panel. These lights are rated at 6000k, they are mostly white with a slight hint of blue in them.

You shouldn't have any problems with your keyless entry with your vehicle; these LEDs should function just the way your regular halogen bulbs would function when in use. I haven't had a customer that has had an issue like that, so you should not have any problems.
Oh.. i prefer leds that are closer to 5000k color temp... no blue hints is better... but those are pretty interesting since it has a lot of leds... what is the rated lumen output of each of those leds? well... im using 5000k low beam hids and license plate leds that have 5000k temps.. thats why im looking for a 5000k temp dome/map light to make it more uniform....does it even matter to make all the lights in your car all the same color temp?

Would most people actually notice the difference between 5000k and 6000k color temps when it comes to leds? Or most people would just say. wow its a nice bright white light...

Also these should fit properly on the civics e? i noticed that it uses the 3175 adapter.. so how does this actually stick into the dome/map light ? just push it in or there's a double sided tape?

Last edited by mauricetan; 06-30-2011 at 03:50 PM.
mauricetan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #58 (permalink)
8thcivic Sponsor
 
iJDMTOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 722
Thura
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauricetan View Post
Oh.. i prefer leds that are closer to 5000k color temp... no blue hints is better... but those are pretty interesting since it has a lot of leds... what is the rated lumen output of each of those leds? well... im using 5000k low beam hids and license plate leds that have 5000k temps.. thats why im looking for a 5000k temp dome/map light to make it more uniform....does it even matter to make all the lights in your car all the same color temp?

Would most people actually notice the difference between 5000k and 6000k color temps when it comes to leds? Or most people would just say. wow its a nice bright white light...

Also these should fit properly on the civics e? i noticed that it uses the 3175 adapter.. so how does this actually stick into the dome/map light ? just push it in or there's a double sided tape?
It doesn't really matter to have all the lights in your car match, but most people like uniformity with their lights. It would be hard to distinguish between 6000k and 5000k when they are not placed next to each other, most of the time, people would be more concentrated on how bright these lights are.

These are stuck on with double sided tape. These are a close fit to the size of the housing for both the front and rear dome light.
__________________
info@ijdmtoy.com / ADD US ON FACEBOOK!
Monday - Friday 9AM-530PM PST
LED & HID Automotive Lighting Experts.
LED Bulbs, HID Conversion Kit, Daytime Running Lights
iJDMTOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2011, 04:25 PM   #59 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Richmond, BC
Age: 28
Posts: 2,704
Maurice
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJDMTOY View Post
It doesn't really matter to have all the lights in your car match, but most people like uniformity with their lights. It would be hard to distinguish between 6000k and 5000k when they are not placed next to each other, most of the time, people would be more concentrated on how bright these lights are.

These are stuck on with double sided tape. These are a close fit to the size of the housing for both the front and rear dome light.
Make sense... im assuming that all the 3 panels will be 100% match when i order? Hows the lifespan of these one? is there a chance that some of the leds on the panel might die one at a time ?



I woner how bright these are.. i got the v-leds circuit board one... which is this one
HP LED 5K WHITE MULTI SOCKET 158 168 194 906 921 3175 211 1895 1156 57

It is still out of stock and ive been waiting for quite some time now.. i really like how the 5000k looks like at night but might give one a shot....im wanna see how bright they are and how durable they are...

how much is it again for the 3 panels? shipping cost to 98281? Would it be alright for me to have it ship to 98281? I live in canada but i can cross the border to pick it up at a parcel store... Thanks!
mauricetan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2011, 05:54 PM   #60 (permalink)
8thcivic Sponsor
 
iJDMTOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 722
Thura
PM'd you details
__________________
info@ijdmtoy.com / ADD US ON FACEBOOK!
Monday - Friday 9AM-530PM PST
LED & HID Automotive Lighting Experts.
LED Bulbs, HID Conversion Kit, Daytime Running Lights
iJDMTOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/lighting-h-i-d-s-neon/259167-ijdmtoy-super-bright-leds.html
Posted By For Type Date
Lighting, H.I.D.&#039;s, & Neon on 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum | BoardReader This thread Refback 06-29-2011 01:33 AM
iJDMTOY Super Bright LEDs! - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum This thread Refback 06-21-2011 06:34 PM

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Super Bright LEDs 08HondaTypeR Lighting, H.I.D.'s, & Neon 9 04-10-2011 08:32 AM
Super Bright LEDS Cedrik Lopez Civic Coupe And Sedan 12 04-07-2011 08:37 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
copyright 8thcivic.com - all rights reserved