8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

XenonDepot SPRING MADNESS - Save $$$ - HID Kits, All NEW LED Bulbs, much much more!

247K views 2K replies 339 participants last post by  XenonDepot 
#1 ·
XenonDepot Super Sale! - Save $$$ - HID Kits, All NEW LED Bulbs, much much more!

HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

The www.XenonDepot.com commitment to product quality - Proudly supporting 8th Civic since 2005:

HID bulbs and ballasts are not created equally. Our HID lighting products use OEM grade HID bulbs and ballasts to
ensure the quality and durability of our product. Our HID kits are assembled in high tech ISO and TUV certified facilities.
Poor quality HID kits can have failure rates of around 10% right out of the box and potentially last only 1-2 months.
Our HID kits have a failure rate of approximately 0.05% (based on 11 years of selling HID lighting products). Beware of
merchants selling low grade HID lighting products that can be a potential fire hazard to your vehicle. Do not
compromise your safety when it comes to automotive lighting.

Features:

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Looking for HID Bulbs? Check out the HID Bulbs thread
Looking for LED Bulbs? Check out the LED Bulbs thread
Looking for Floor Liners and Mats? Check out the WeatherTech, Husky and Lloyd Mats thread

Customer Support:

Email: Info@XenonDepot.com
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

See less See more
#22 · (Edited)
Steve,

I put in an order on 3/26. Is there any way I can still take advantage of this offer even though the payment has been processed? I got $25 off when I put in the order but the total still came out to $200.99. I have been patiently waiting for a while now... I'd rather not cancel the order considering I haven't received shipping confirmation of my item. Let's meet in the middle. :)

Forgot to mention... the kit was one of your Xtreme HID kits 6500k 9006. Order #: 6461

#23 ·
Steve,

Made an order on Monday night #6610. Received an e-mail today asking me to explain about different shipping address. I sent an e-mail back early afternoon and haven't heard back since. Can you trace this and let me know the status? I really want it by this weekend. Thanks

#25 ·
Steve,

So I'll take that as a no. I was hoping you'd be a little more sympathetic considering the ridiculous wait time. But if business is strictly business to XenonDepot, I regress. Normally, I would not wait this long but I was a little biased towards you guys in a positive way due to all the great reviews I have read on this site(regarding wait time, quality, and service), which is why I ordered from you guys in the first place! I'm just a frustrated customer at this point whom still doesn't have his HID kit nor the $174.99 Spring Madness Special price.

#26 ·
Hi,

I'm not sure what you are referring to in terms of not getting the same price. You paid $174.99 for the HID kit which is what the price is now. The currently discounted price still has shipping on top of it. If you paid more money I would have no problems refunding you the difference but you paid the same price.

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.