8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

"ION" fogs?

4K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  Kozzy 
#1 ·
Anyone still sell these crazy looking "ION" fogs?

I find it hard to believe something so sick looking could be gone, but I couldn't find anything like it on ebay!

See less See more
#19 ·
they just came in their really nice actually, their glass with metal brackets unlike k2, and the adjusting screws even come with a little knob to make it easier,the ion yellow-bluish color looks really good, im going to install later when i come back from seeing the movie defiance

#22 ·
They came out great, they lined up really good with my 08 bumper, straight forward install judt like the k2, glass and metal brackets and ion make it better in my opinion and only $52 shipped, 3 days delivery was a great deal, didnt come with fuse but luckily i had one laying around, I cant tell how thick the glass is but by tapping it i would say 3-4mm thick, overall im really happy with these fog im glad i didnt go with the k2, now should i get better bulbs or hid? already 6000k hid on my low beams, what type of bulbs or hid should i get?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.