Votes: 16 25.4%
  • ebay

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • other

Votes: 17 27.0%

where did you get your hids

2K views 31 replies 23 participants last post by  paolo2k2 
#1 ·
hey guys i was just wondering where everyone that has pnp hid kit got them from and how they feel about the kit they bought. if you could give a review for fellow 8th members.

#13 ·
I have to second this, I paid $66 shipped, any bulb and any brightness, I've had mine for about 4 months and still work good. Another guy I know got his from the same place and has had them for about over two years. As cheap as they are, if they break, you'll still spend less buying another pair than buying an expensive pair.

#11 ·
thanks guys for everyone who bought from ddm did you guys buy the slim ballast kit or the apexcone kit and how do you guys like them i bought a set of volt 35w 6000k off of xenon depot but im thinking about adding a 4300k or so kit for my fogs and just want to see what everyone else has to say about them

#25 ·
i have a set of volts from xenon depot that im about to install, i got them last week but didnt install because im waiting for my new fogs, long story short im installing today as it is lightly snowing in hope that my fogs come while i have the car apart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.