8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

HELP! Headlight Adjustment!

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ThePirate 
#1 · (Edited)
I tried searching but all pictures have long been taken down or moved from photobucked on this.

Just recently installed an HID PnP kit from DDM tuning and the output is really weird. I haven't taken a picture of the cutoff but see pictures in this thread:

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/lighting-h-i-d-s-neon/135475-h-i-d-problem.html

^^ he is having the exact same problem as me. U shaped hotspot but only on the driver side, and the hotspot is lower than the one on the passenger. So I thought maybe its the way the light is reflecting off of the lamp housing and wanted to level the hotspots to see if this helps.

BUT! can't find the freaking adjustment screw! Well I can, I attached a picture I got off of some other forum but that little screw/bolt is what I have been turning and only the highbeam/DLR seem to move up and down.

Am I missing something? Is there another adjustment for low beams? Help!

#2 · (Edited)
When you installed the bulbs, were you able to turn them all the way the right and lock them in place? The right side is suppose to be a little higher then the left side, so you don't blind on coming traffic.. I'm using a K-Light Kit and when I installed my HIDs i didn't have to make any adjustments to the headlight..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.