8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

cut off quality of this product (anzo)

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  clintdaniels 
#1 · (Edited)
Honda Civic Anzo USA 2006-2009 Civic Black Projector Headlights at PRO Civic

I saw some one link these a while back, and considered purchasing them but was sort of broke at the time. Now I'm extremely disappointed with my current PnP HID kit and was wondering how much better would this be.

Anyone have these, or have seen pictures of the cut off of this product?.. oh yeah one downfall of this is that it's so clustered :(

... and if I wanted to just get TSX Projectors or S2K projectors (and shrouds), how difficult would the installation be if I were to do it myself?

#2 ·
you get what you pay for...these are no different than the eBay projectors that have horrible fitment and building quality not to mention the cutoff sucks.

As for your questions on doing a projector install yourself it's time intensive and requires a lot of technical knowledge. basic steps include removing the light from the car, opening the housing drilling/cutting into the reflector inside, correctly mounting and aiming the projector, sealing it, wiring the ballasts and bulbs, re-installation...it's pretty time consuming and can be expensive

#4 ·
What's up with the bump in between the projectors? It comes across as ghetto aftermarket (couldn't they have come up wih something better?) and the cold cathode should've been replaced with white LEDs -it'd be cheaper to produce and last longer (they look like the ones on CPU fans).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.