8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

help with my halos and HID

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Show Stoppa FG1 
#1 ·
can someone help me with this problem/confusion im having I want to hook up HIDs to my lights but i looked at everyone installing them and the part where you twist the lightbulb out of the stock headlights isnt like that on the halos its more of a rubber cap so is it possible to hook up HIDs to it and if it is do i have to buy the bi-HID too hook up hids to the lowbeams and the side/signal light. (i think they are called bi-hids o_O lol)

This is a picture of what i have

And this is the back of it

Thanks in advanced

See less See more
#5 ·
I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about. If you're looking to do a HID swap you need to get the HID bulb (single, not Bi) that fits into that particular housing. As for the singals I would think it would just plug into the stock harness and you don't need anything special for that.

#7 ·
nvm about the bi-HIDs i already looked it up just im kinda new with all this lighting and im not to sure how the hid kit works but i see the set and it looks like the oem lightbuulbs where u twist it into the housing but on the one i showed u it has a rubber cap im not sure if i have to cut the wiring out of it and put the hid wiring through it or what and that **** about it being ugly keep that shiet out of here i dont give **** if u think its ugly or not how bout that =]

#13 ·
np dude anytime :thumb:

They are pretty good the stock bulbs it comes with is still better than the ones from the oem headlight the quality is good no problems with them yet they said no HIDs but ima put them in anyways hahah another memeber said they would work fine with HIDs jsut waiting for them to come in now =]
mine said the same thing. been in for about 3 months and NO problems:dancing:

#11 ·
They are pretty good the stock bulbs it comes with is still better than the ones from the oem headlight the quality is good no problems with them yet they said no HIDs but ima put them in anyways hahah another memeber said they would work fine with HIDs jsut waiting for them to come in now =]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.