8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Where to get Nokya Yellow 9005 lights?

10K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  ultra spikey 
#1 · (Edited)
They are on ebay for $20 shipped for most sellers. Any 8thgen related sites or discount sites you guys know?

Any place in central NJ that might sell them? Thanks

Oh and do I need the wire harness? I plan to get HIDs low beams later and I will get the harness for those. Should I still get one for the high beam nokyas?

#7 ·
these bulbs arent hid they give you the look of hids, but to answer your question do you need it no... people put them on to be safe with the wattage and all that stuff, i had a set of artic white bulbs from nokya and i never had the harness and they worked fine for about two and half years, so you dont need them but if you want to be really safe feel free to get them

#11 ·
I';ve read in a few places, that because the bulb is 100W it has the possibility to fry your harness, met connections etc. and be a huge mess. Is this true?

p.s. I'm thinking of doing 9005 Nokya Arctic White, but a little skeptical because of reading that comment in several places.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.