8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

VVME HID install help needed!!!

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  platinumcivic08 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, first off. just got the kit and it looks great! cant install tonight because of work :( but they'll be going on tomorrow. Question is, ive read the vvme kits dont need a relay (my kit didnt come with one) so i dont know what to hook into for power.

I've got the bulb hooked up to the ballast correctly, but that leaves 2 plugs left. I think one of them plugs into the old headlight plug but where does the other go?!

another thing... theres a positive plug on one ballast and a negitive plug on the other ballast (for power?) so what do i plug (if anything) in there?!

soo confused :(

btw, pics are super shitty, my digi cam isnt working and i had to resort to my 2.0mp camera phone. Thanks guys!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
nice i'm planning on buying some from them within the next couple of days. my friend got some from them for his rsx and they've been working fine since the summer and you cant beat their price! what K is that on your dads Avalon they look kinda blue are they 8000K?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.