8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

New pics fog lights + detail

946 views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  obert 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are a few pictures of the 08 fb, I Just installed the fog lights today for my girlfriend and we detailed the car, wash, clay, and wax. Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest (point+shoot auto) and we had to take the pictures in my shop because as soon as we were done, it started raining which sucks, but I guess isn't too big of a deal now that its got a good coat of wax on it. =]

Enough blabbering onto the pics:

I should have taken pictures before, but just imagine it looking like a white civic, and the engine looking like 200,000+ miles (yeah, it was filthy)

See less See more
#4 ·
I bought all the honda oem parts to install it (harness, relay, stalk, etc) but the fog lights themselves are the K2 motorsports ones. they're supposed to be just like OEM fit, although the brackets didn't really line up too great so I had to modify them to fit right, but I would still recommend them, just for the price, the honda fog lights are insanely pricey.

#16 ·
virginia does suck as far as that goes, although the county i live in isn't too bad. my other car is an 03 cobra with a ridiculously loud exhaust and i drive by cops all the time and they don't pull me over, and i've also never been pulled over in my county for having blacked out headlights AND tail lights on my other car. but outside this county (that i know of) it sucks to try to have a modified car, and i think thats because there is so much fk'n crime in this county they don't worry too much about stupid mods on someones car as they do putting drug dealers away.. just my .02 on the matter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.