8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

stupid ddmt

7K views 175 replies 33 participants last post by  Br3aker4lyfe 
#1 ·
i email them a few times i get no reply... i called them like 6-7times everytime they pick up they say give me a min please and then put me on hold and never come back on the phone... wtf i just want to know if my order if ship out yet if not i can add another hid kit together and ship out... F***ing bs

#2 ·
from what ive heard they have a lot of orders and so its taking them awhile to ship them out because there prices are soo cheap everyones buying, when i ordered my hid's beginning of november i didnt get them until beginning of december...i know a few ppl that ordered beginning of december and are still waiting for theres

#6 ·
ordered mine Jan 2nd, haven't even gotten confirmation of it being processed. I'm not in a big rush. Just kinda wanting to make sure I eventually get them. Got scammed by a DVD sales website over christmas so I'm hesitant about online ordering, but I've heard good things and if they actually answer the phone then I'm good hahah

#10 ·
ordered my apexcone on the 1-7-09, hopefully they will be here in a week or two...I did read where they were pretty busy, so as long as I know that up front, I am ok with the wait...especially if they look good once installed...Anyone planning on posting pics of their ddm tuning hid's?

#11 ·
It took a while for me to get my kit from them too. I will post after I do the install this weekend along with my PIAA highbeams/DRL's XD!

Ordered the kit from DDM Dec. 12th, and got it Jan. 5th. Maybe they are just understaffed? Don't complain about service when you have such low prices at your disposal. You aren't paying for convenience as part of their price so your technically getting what you payed for anyway.

#12 ·
I feel justified complaining about the service in that I had no idea that they don't ship for a few weeks. They should simply set the correct expectation, period and then I have no grief. And yes, I'm paying for them to turn the product around quickly like everyone else does. I guess your expectation is different then mine.

#20 ·
Yes but as part of customer service, you shouldn't put people on hold. Just say "Hello sir, I apologize for the delay but we are back up as we have over 900 orders to fullfil. We will have your order shipped within 2 weeks. we will keep you updated via email and once your order has been shipped, we will email you a tracking number. Thank you for your business and I hope you enjoy our product. DDM Team"

Just a simple answer will give customers a piece of their mind.

Overall it's their fault. If they have so many orders, why did they let it get out of hand?

#23 ·
you should do what i did and change the order to Apexcone and then they would ship right away.

also, I just read that the owner of DDM said that for their 35watt ballast the Apexcones have the best reliability they sell so the change could save me some grief later. It's the full size ballast however but for me that will work.

#27 ·
oh well if they hung up on the man then thats their fault.

wow if you were the owner and all of the sudden you got so many orders would you just STOP selling the product for a little? HELL NO they'll just lose customers!

they did the right thing by just warning everyone before they ordered that there was going to be a big wait. no one should be complaining of waiting because it said right there on the site in fat bold text that ppl who bought were going to have to wait.

im going to expect that because they just recently took down that notice that the backlog is clearing up.

im not going to complain about some backlog when i knew there was that. especially for such a cheap price and lifetime warranty.

#38 ·
Im commin up on a month soon and I haven't gotten my order yet. I'm supposed to get it Friday which will be a hair under a month. It woulduv been longer if I hadn't called and asked what they have which can ship right away. There's people out there whom have waited about as long as me that paid for 3 day shipping. SDDMT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.