8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Reverse Lights

6K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  Gecko5 
#1 ·
Is there a bulb that is brighter but looks blue or bright white? or something better then standard.

#19 · (Edited)
you can put any color you want but that doesn't mean it's legal. As long as you don't get caught then your good. I'm currently looking for purple led reverse light or black light led, but cant find one that fit. I have in my old accord and loved it. don't care if it's illegal I just love the color. In mean time I guess I'm going to be stuck with white led until I find the color that I want. Amber reverse would be cool tho, not sure if it's going to look nice.

#24 ·
Go to Sylvania.com and use their bulb fitment guide to determine the type of bulb for your reverse lights. Then buy an LED bulb from v-leds.com (They are plug-n-play).
DO NOT order from superbrightleds.com. They are a small, terrible-quality, non-existent customer service, expensive shipping company. Buy from superbrightleds and you will regret it. Everything about them is terrible, and I would gladly dispatch their employees if I was a lunatic. They won't respond to any of calls or emails when your lights break within two minutes of installation (As was the case with me). They will gladly take your money, though. V-LEDS are a bit more expensive, but seem to be of better quality in some of their designs:thumb: Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.