8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Retro Fog Help

833 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Urbanmindz 
#1 ·
I am planning on doing a fog retrofit using blazer fog projectors. I have seen many posts on this, but none that explain the process. Does any one have a diy on this? Do you have any tips to do the job right? What is the best method to cut the back of the fog housing to fit the projector in? This is my first retrofit so if you have any advise or picture of the final project, I would greatly appreciate it.

#3 ·
i just finished a set of blazer fogs (well sort of, i still need to cut the lexan to close everything up.

It will be hard to find much information on how to do it because customlightz actually sells these on the forums. Honestly, i would rather buy all the parts and pay them to do it because it was a little tricky for me (and i did my headlight retrofit) ..
If you are truely determined, send me a PM with your questions and I will try to answer as best as i can. I cannot go into details here (as much as i would love to share the information) but i was given some information on how they are done in confidence and if i post up the info, i will be breaking the promise.

PM me your questions and i will try to help as much as i can.

(sorry if it seems rude. im honestly not trying to be)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.