8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

DDM tunning not responding

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  D-REW 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I've read somewhere on this forum that people ordered a pretty cheap set of HID from DDMtunning.com paid 58$ for a set of H11, didn't want to spend much because its just for fogs, and 58$ isn't much to just try something else.

Well anyways, i place my order on the 16th of december, and its been two weeks and all i got form them is my receipt, and that was sent automatically.

I tried to email them few days ago but their box was full.

Was wondering if any of you guys had the same experience. Don't know if its in the wrong section. Thanks again.

#7 ·
they have it posted on their website, in the HID section

Update 12/22/08: We are currently shipping about 1 week behind on order date due to the enormous volume our sale pricing has generated. We are suspending most sales for the moment in order to catch up on backlog. As soon as we get caught up, you can expect to see some more relaxation on pricing. We are sorry for the delays at the holidays. We appreciate your patience. Unfortunately, we never know how many orders we will get and we attempt to ship as fast as possible. The backlog has caused a large increase in calls from customers to check their orders. This causes us to have to assign people to answer these calls, cutting our ability to ship. All of us at DDM Tuning appreciate your business and being able to give you remarkable pricing. We apologize for the delays. We are working hard to keep people on the assembly line and have been air freighting in more goods to fill orders. We look forward to continuing to serve you with better pricing in 2009.

Good thing i didnt get one from them yet lol i might drive there too if they offer a pick up you know...

#6 ·
yeah same thing for me i havent even recieved a tracking number. but then again i live on the other side of the US so i can understand some delays especially with the holidays....sent email to day and they responded saying that "they havent been this busy in a long ass time" anyways hope i get some info soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.