8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Zenon Depot connection to the Stock WH.

731 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Jwmc 
#1 ·
Please help anybody,

yes, I'm a nuub and a boob since I can't figure out how these connections are made. Yea, I'm finally getting around to doing this, and everything looks pretty simple. But, what connects to the stock headlight connector? I have a female pin type on the stock side, but the Zenon Depot set up doesn't give any connectors even close to make a connection.

Did I place the right order? I have an 8th Gen Civic SI, and ordered the 9006/HB4 Part number: XT-4K-9006. and with no instructions.

It looks like the connector White and Black wire have no home to go to.

From the ballest the light plugs in, then the 2 way to mates to the relay WH. then from the relay I'm left with a 2 way that you would think would mate to the stock WH but it doesn't.

can anybody offer any help?
thanks

ps: do I need to tie down the grounds since the the stock WH is already grounded? Space is so fricken tight in there. CAn't I just tape them together> ( relay ground to fuse ground)??

hmmm, any way, any help would be great.

Jw

See less See more
#4 ·
yea, on what I received from Zenon Depot, the connection that goes to the stock WH is non insulated and not water proof. I think they sent me the wrong set up. I mean all the other connections on the kit are sealed or have ring seals around the terminal crimps. I think I'll have to ask Steve to check into this from Zenon Depot. Something isn't right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.