8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

BattleEndless fogs?

834 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  KMM 
#1 ·
searched and can't find anyone's review on them. Thinking about getting some for xmas for my si sedan, anyone have them? How are they?

#5 ·
I have them for the coupe but they need some modification of the brackets to fit properly. You have to drill the holes on the mounting bracket a little larger or enough so that it lines up with the holes in the bumper. You can also try to bend the bracket and play around with it until it lines up.

#8 ·
I don't have any pics but I bought the yellow fogs from evasive motorsports and everything lined up perfectly. The only problem I had was with the brown plug on the foglight harness not plugging correctly into the oem brown plug. Other than that the lights work great.

#9 ·
the ones that I have installed for people from BE are the same ones that I have installed from ebay, they do not fit right no matter it 2 or 4 door and the switch inside doesn't fit right, there are better and shittier ones that you can find on ebay, chances are the ones that are a little more money will be the better ones but dont hold me to that and personal expeirences will very

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.