8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

fog lights

758 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  maxxnitro88 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I chose them because the lenses are glass and not plastic. The beam pattern isn't bad. They are a bit of a pain to adjust since the bumper pretty much has to come off to tighten and loosen the screws on the sides of the foglight. The only problems that I had with the lights are the brown plug that goes from the passenger side foglight to the oem foglight harness would not snap in fully so I used to electric tape to hold it in place. The other thing was that the foglight switch had a crappy finish on it so when driving at night, you could see all imperfections when the backlight of the switch is on. Other than that I like the fact that the fogs will stay on even with the high beams on.

#6 ·
i hear people saying that its a hit and miss kind of thing and the fogs dont fit perfectly into the housing. is this truee? i have been looking through all the threads on fogs and its like half good and half bad feedback. im turning iffy on buyinh after market ones

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.