8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

It's about license plate LED lights.

4K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  abonekamp22 
#1 ·
I'm trying to get LED license plate lights and i couldn't find reliable websites for them. Could you guys please link some good sites? thanks.
Also recommand me which ones to get.

#4 · (Edited)
I bought mine from a local car tuner shop. I dont know the name of the brand, but it had a face of a tiger on it. It works just fine. I had it on for about two weeks. LED lights totally changes the way your car looks! Love IT!

as far as getting your hands on them is to really go to a tuner shop or something and have them to order it for you. its better than ordering online. good luck!

#19 ·
Anything is possible but reverse lights are bright white for a reason. They help illuminate behind you to help you see when reversing when it's dark and they let people know "Hey this person is backing up!"

If you go ahead with it you might as well get green signal lights and white brake lights while you're at it. You don't think that'll just confuse people?

#14 · (Edited)
I got FLANKS from ebay warden_jp2002. LED flanks. (if expired, then type in the ebay search, "FLANK LED") I did my homework a while back and these are the closest to those found on late model Lexus cars.........They will take a while (3-4weeks delivery) to come in. But they are cheap. I have replaced the license plate bulb on my 07 Civic and 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They look awesome (they look better on my Jeep oddly enough). Anyway, get spares, one my LEDs has started to flicker.......oh well. But yeah, I have heard the superbrightled.com is a waste, although many have had much luck with them. My 2 cents!!!

#21 ·
I have only delt with autolumination.com even though the site kinda appears old they do have great product and super fast shipping!

FYI: I originally got some "reverse poppet"(sp) 1 LED liscence plate light and the police pulled me over and said it was too dim. now I have the 3 LED on both sides and all is good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.