8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Blazer Retro Fogs - Which HID kit to get???

3K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  Willyo224 
#1 ·
hey guys... just purchased these retro fogs and need to figure out which HID kit to get for them. The previous owner said that 6000K looked really good in them, but I wanted to get some opinions. Also, anyone who has retro fogs with HID's and has pictures... I would love to see them.

This is what they look like...

Thanks,

Matt

See less See more
#17 ·
The actual fog itself is the same as 06-08... so if u want a fog retro, ur gonna have to get a es300 or blazer fog and retro it in or have someone do it.. hit me up if u want it done.. I have done 2 sets.. one set for someone and a set for my self.. for mine they are blazer fogs and the other one I did was es300

#19 ·
Sorry to hijack the thread... joon joon are you having some pictures on your ES300 09 fog retro? I brought a set of es300 fog and probably will start to work on it during the thanksgiving holiday, it will be great if you have some pictures showing the process and able to share. Thanks.

#18 ·
I didn't even realize this thread is OLDDDDD.. But anyway.. just get foglight kit from ebay or the dealer for any 06-09 civic. Dealer will have better fit then ebay, ebay will most likely required some modding. Blazer projectors allow you to use any color hid you want, lexus only allows yellows since their lens is yellow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.