8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Fog Light Overlays

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  NYDR27 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I recently got one of my Fog's fix by the Honda dealer. It cracked because of some Rocks. Luckily I didn't have to pay for it because the service adviser got them to replace it via warranty! any hoo, I heard of some Overlays for them to help prevent the chance of cracking again. I have only had the car since May of this year, and i don't want to be replacing these every 6 months.

I saw these:

2006-2008 Civic Sedan & Coupe JDM FogLight Film (Fits US Spec 06-08 Civic Coupe & Sedan Only)
$12.00 (two overlays)
*Notice, due to the high temperatures of the fog light area, turn off foglights if stationary for more than a few minutes to prevent any possible melting.

it was on the Grafixpressions.com website. But if you read what I highlighted in Red, it concerns me and looks to be a waste of money. Has anyone purchased these and found them good?? Does anyone have other solutions for this? I like the blue tint but clear is fine for me as well.

Thanks

:vtec:

See less See more
#6 ·
I am not a big fan of the Yellow Fogs. I like the White colour better. I think I am just going to go clear as I found some heavy duty stuff on lamin-x.com that will prevent the cracking. Plus, I like the look of the HID's and the Halogen Fogs..

Thanks for the input guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.