8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Red FG2 turn signals?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  ChsKnight? 
#1 ·
Hi, new here, and I played with the forum-search, but couldn't find anything related to what I'm looking for.

I've seen a few threads where people were getting silver replacement bulbs for their rear turn signals on their FG2's, which glowed amber (I can't seem to find the same thread again though...). I was wondering if anybody has done something similar with a bulb that glows red instead? I was hoping to find out how it looks :bighug:

I'll be back at that search again in the morning. Thanks in advance if I can get some feedback though :)

#8 ·
i have like a mad bright white rear turn signal, had them for like for 13months and signaled manytimes in front of cops and nothings happened yet, sometimes i dont signal in front of them also,this is nypd its weird a cop wont pull you over if your casually driving its just weird. 2 things nypd wont stand is, speeding on the freeways, and talkin on the phone

#9 · (Edited)
Thanks for the responses everyone.

Yeah, to clarify, I was thinking of changing out the rear turn signals to red, as I'm pretty sure it's legal in Hawaii, or anywhere for that matter. The fronts will stay amber. If its not legal, ah well, it may turn out to be a bit more expensive a first try than Bueno said.

Speaking of which, Thanks for the link, I'll definitely check those out!

Edit:
Found the thread I mentioned in my original post here: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/lighting/7056-diy-cleared-tail-signals.html

I'll also read into that for insight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.