8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Official Fresh Meet pics!!!!!!! Union, NJ 5/6/12

6K views 39 replies 29 participants last post by  L-ROD 
#1 · (Edited)
First a story......alright so my buddy and i were driving and we were literally 2 mins from the meet when i see this, as i drove up i just thought it was a slammed rsx waiting for a friend to meet with him, then i drove past and saw what it really was. Crazy thing--- my buddy said he saw a kid post a few days ago that he had his rsx stolen from a wawa in jersey @ 10AM!!!!!! He contacted the kid via fbk and told him the address and where he could pick it up. Very sad and kind of a weird experience honestly, seeing a car like this.....reminds me why i have lojack

and finally the meet pics!!!

overall it was an awesome meet and i will def be going back next year, the drive was just as nice as the meet, open highway on a sunday morning :woowoo: . Meet did get broken up due to an accident and cops started giving tickets but id say if they plan better next year it should be a great time once again. Thanks to the ECHM Crew for letting Max and I be there vendor cars for the day!!!!

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#13 ·
that was def a great meet, im going to one this weekend that SHOULD put this past one to shame. 2K cars all makes and models. Ill have pics up for that one too

Great pics, and sad story. What a coincidence that you guys ran into that rsx, I feel bad for that kid. Really nice pics! I should have gone :(
yea you should def come next year. It was such a crazy coincidence because we were literally 2mins from the meet and just spotted it

#19 ·
First off phill that's crazy some ******** stripped the car on the road like that wow. That's balls. Was it a grimey area?? That PMM is hella sexy. Wishing I could get that kit on my PMM. Looks like it was a great turn out. Wishing I was in jersey for that.

Brought to you by the low down and dirrty .

#21 ·
yea it was def in an area that i would not leave my car for 2 secs. It wasnt a neighborhood though it was literally a turn away from getting on the highway. I imagine it was flatbedded, dumped there and then the guys went right back on the highway. People drove by us taking pics and i imagine they just thought it was another abandoned car.

#22 ·
Damn, that was a looking clean rsx. whats the outcome of the car and its owner by any chance?

And what happened that caused the cops to show up giving tickets? And from what you can see, what certain cars were targeted with the ticket?

Overall though, that meet looked like it was a success.

#23 ·
alright so my buddy called the owner and the owner asked about the radio..... no idea what happened after that.

From what we were told by the staff- there was an accident at the entrance cause someone was driving to fast around the corner coming into the meet. The cars that were tagged were ones that were illegally parked. It was rough cause the owners were literlly standing there or parked in and tickets were being written. The meet was a def success and I will def be going to more.

#27 ·
The Rsx makes me wonder if the owner left it running while he ran into the wawa. In my town ppl always leave their cars runnin while they run into 7-11 for the morning and sometimes they're nice cars bows m-benzs etc. why would anyone do that?! And the Rsx looks like it was boosted too by a pillar gauges.

As for the meet how did I not hear about this? I live right by union! Looked like fun

#28 · (Edited)
it was such a good meet, and yea it was boosted. The meet was not really advertised etc. I think they really try and keep it low key so the cars that come are the best of the best. Now i dont really consider myself a part of the elite at the meet but my buddy Max and i were fortunate enough to be in front of the East Coast Honda Meet vendor tent as we have become friends wit the guys that run the meet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.