8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

The newest members- INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD V2

491K views 4K replies 3K participants last post by  RunSam 
#1 ·
Reactions: congkip
#5 ·
Hey 8thcivic--I bought my 2011 LX PMM coupe about a month ago. Love it! My wife loved it so much that I had to buy her a new Honda too...but she go the Accord EX-L.

Mods so far:

2010 EX factory alloy wheels
25% tint all the way around
Accord horn
Accord exhaust finisher
Leather steering wheel wrap
Superbright LEDs throughout interior, license plate, reverse lights
Nokya Hyper Yellow DRLs
XenonDepot Volt 4300k HIDs
Stealth turn signal bulbs
Map light re-wired
OEM cargo hooks

OEM splash guards, trunk tray, pinstripe (removed)

EX trunk pop mod (in progress)
Si RSB (shipped)
Hood insulation (shipped)
Painted splash guards (planned)
Painted engine cover (planned)

Attachments

#7 ·
Sup!!

Hey all, new to the forum. Nice one by the way. Just purchased a 2011 LX-S last week and so far really liking it. I traded in a fully loaded 07 Ridgeline which I loved, but this car will save me a ton of money per month.

Here's a short list of mods I plan on getting, time and money permitting

1. 20% tint
2. Replace factory speakers (they sound HORRIBLE)
3. Install my sub/amp from truck
4. LED interior and license lights
5. PnP XenonDepot Volt kit
6. Remote Start
7. OEM Fogs (may do 2500 k hids?)
8. Get all season weather mats (loved my rubber mats in my truck)

Here's a pic. She's a nice looking car IMO. :)

Attachments

#14 · (Edited)
New member as of yesterday, found this site helpful for alot of the customizing I have done to my civic so far! It a 2008 Honda Civic EX and its a work in progress...more pics to come

Mods so far..
wind & rain deflectors
20% tint all around
two 12 inch subs & 800 watt amp(with blue lights in box)
Injen cold air intake

Wants(in the near future)..
18 inch black rims with chrome lip
full catback exhaust system

#16 ·
Joined last week, finally posting today. I bought a 2010 Civic LX coupe last week and must say, coming from a big background in the Honda "game", this car isn't quite up with the EG's and Integra mod-wise, but there's still a lot of potential in this car (it's still a Honda, right? lol)

My other Civic is a 94 EJ1 (ex coupe) with a B18C1 (LS) swap, full custom exhaust, and so many more mods it would take too much to type them all out.

So far on my FG1, i have Xentec 12000k HID's in the lows and an Apexi N1 muffler. I eventually want to lower it, get some RSX Type S or ITR wheels, tint the windows 5%, and do a few more small mods. No engine swaps or anything for now (it's still got a warranty, why void it? lol)

So far, I am enjoying the website. There's a crap load of DIY's and general info on these cars here and I hope that it'll be of use to me when and if i ever need any of it. Around the Shelby, NC area, we are all still big into the EG and Integra scene and nobody has really done anything with K series engines or the 8th gen civics. I'm the first of my friend's to get one and i catch hell because they all say i cant even wash the car with a certain kind of soap without voiding the warranty lol. I know all about warranties and the Magnuson-Moss warranty act and love the look on their face when i respond to them with it.

#17 ·
Hey everyone, just got into the Civic game. Picked up a 2011 Si Sedan around December of 2010 and love it.

I used to drive a 1990 Nissan 300ZX TT before I bought the Si, but I needed a new daily after I blew the motor on the Z in early January and have been glad I picked it up right before I lost my other car.

Plan on getting myself some goodies soon on the Si and getting pictures up.

#26 · (Edited)
Ive been lurking for a while and decided that I wont register until I get an Si. So finally, I'm a proud owner of a 2010 civic Si since last week Friday. I saw it on the lot last week where I work and decided to buy it, it only had 13k and seemed like a good deal. This is my 1st Honda and before this I was driving a 2005 300c HEMI.

Just picked these up at OptionJDM earlier today:

Also bought a Fujita intake and installed it on Saturday. I love how it sounds with that thing!! I'll post some pics later.

#27 ·
Hey everyone, I picked up my 07 civic si sedan in november of 2009 used and Ive loved it ever since. I get a lot of fun out of it just cruising and occasional races... Its completely stock besides the 6000k HIDs and I cut out one of the resonators and welded a straight pipe in for some sound. Now Im looking into buying parts piece by piece till I get the power Im looking for. Still undecided to go motor or boost

#30 ·
Hi all, 08 Fiji blue si sedan. Had it a week and feeling the need for more power. Sold my zo6 last year and am missing it bad. I have a 85 mile roundtrip for work so this will do quite well. I really love the color. Ordered a takeda intake yesterday, and so it begins.