8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

08 NHBP EX-L Coupe

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  jvcivic 
#1 ·
Well, i've had the car since March, treated me very well, I finally got a phone with a decent cam, so I decided to take some pics of her. My old car was an 07 Corolla S. And this Civic is definately an improvement, in all aspects, except for fuel economy. The 5 speed Rolla would usually get 33-36mpg, where as the Civic "only" gets 31-34mpg.

I really wanted leather for my second car, was temped to drive the SI, but premium gas, higher insurance, and no leather, were a few of the reasons that I didnt upgrade to that.

Just hit 6k miles, had my first oil change at 5.5 courtesy of the oil indicator, gotta love that, no more stickers in the windshield.

Another bonus over the Rolla, is the coupe for the Civic, sportier, and more room for the driver. Although, since im 6'5 and the size of a linebacker not many cars can fit me, however the Civic does a nice job. The huggy seats are also a plus for high speed cornering. :dancingcoolsmiley:

Well enough of me, enjoy!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Yeah, the leather is great. Nice and stiff, not soft leather like in and old Tahoe. I had to get the black leather, grey or tan... Ick! So my choices for exterior were blackhawk or alabaster.

It was so funny how i saw my car, i drove right by it to park, and started to look at the SI's. Then after deciding i wanted the EX-L, i started to skim all the rows, of civics. They had over 100, when i went. So i started to just look for 2 doors and rims, then i had to get up close to see if they were just EX or EX-L, well i saw lots of auto with navi's. I did not want an auto and didnt need navi. So just as i was about to give up, i was getting close to my old car, i saw the rims, and the coupe, in black... Went up close, saw the L on the sticker, peered inside! Black, Stick, and no navi! Right away i told my dad, "I think this is the one..." And she was! Took her for a drive, and a few hours later was driving off the lot in my new car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.