2009 Civic Sedan Pics

154K views 577 replies 251 participants last post by  1hightoy 
#1 · (Edited)
Highly anticipated 2009 Civic Brochure Photos Are In :

2009 Civic Coupe Pictures Here

2009 Civic SI Pictures here

There JUST ATTATCHED Better FRONT END PIC FOR SEDAN

2009 civic si Sedan! Can't wait for the coupe hopefully better front end

I believe the Si is Dyno Blue Pearl Cannot tell shades because it is picture though

PROPS COMP2X2 For the Pictures!

I only got the "Sedan/Si Sedan/Hybrid" booklet, so all my pictures are of sedans.

Here's the first page of the brochure...

The front....

The rear....

And the Si.....

Here's a pic about the different trim levels (note the different wheels):
Here are some scans from the '09 Civic Sedan Brochure:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Sedan

Attachments

See less See more
#66 · (Edited)
Probably to make it similar to the type-r. Eww... chrome... and its on the trunk now too. Somehow the type-r manages to make its chrome grill look good. Maybe seeing the mesh grill work with it will make it look better.

I like my bumper better (for now). I don't think the new bumper flows with the rest of the car. I don't care for the rims much either. I'm eager to see personal photos from people that buy them. I didn't like my car much when I first saw press photos of it either, so I'm sure they'll look better. We'll find out how much better soon. I'm sure the new colors will look nice too.

BTW, I figured a grill like the accord's was coming. I didn't like it too much, so it was a reason I wanted an 08 :laughing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.