8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Skunk2 Si Manifold Released!

7K views 98 replies 41 participants last post by  jWongx27 
#1 · (Edited)
I know many of you have been waiting a very long time for this, and it is finally here. Skunk2 has officially re-released their intake manifold for the 2006+ Civic Si. As many of you may be aware, the original manifold had some fitment issues and Skunk2 decided to re-design it months ago.

As with all the current Skunk2 products we've seen, this unit looks to be very high quality and we can't wait to see what sort of gains can be had with this, especially when combined with a FlashPro.

Here is the link for purchasing the intake manifold:

Honda Civic Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold at PRO Civic

See less See more
#33 ·
Rick is a good guy and I have no reason to doubt him. It is just that making big hp on these cars N/A is so dang hard to do. I want to see what others like GoPower have to say. I know they will test it out. I have IPS cams myself, so I assume that it would work well with them.

Apparently, this intake is designed to work with cams and a good free flowing header/cat-back system. I would like to see what it could do with a larger TB.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.