Import DPS Customer Feedback Thread!!!! Please post Up!!! - Page 9 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > The Auto Mall - Marketplace - Sponsored Posting > Import Drag Performance Speed Shop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 09:35 AM   #161 (permalink)

gary
There is 3 sides to every story ur side their side and the truth, u cant please everyone in this world. u will do ur very best and its not good enough to others so dont criticize a company because of ur experience

Last edited by bellyadibeast; 09-30-2011 at 09:37 AM.
bellyadibeast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2011, 09:48 AM   #162 (permalink)
VIP Member

A A RON
i wonder if this is the Rick who "screwed people out of their hard earned money"

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorfa5
I'll get one with your gasket. No stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ndafanat1c
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorfa5
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ndafanat1c
Hey rick, I didnt get an IMG with my order. I just figured it wasnt included. do you mind sending me one? I'd appreciate it.

Aaron Zuercher
705 W Church St Apt J
Champaign IL 61820

Thanks Rick.

Just gave Angel the info. We are shipping it today via ups. You should geti t before friday.

Rick
thanks Rick. I appreciate your help. Can I paypal you for a new valve breather filter? Mine is broken, not sure how it happened, but came broken out of the package. I can send back to you guys if you want. So you can return it to Vibrant.
h0ndafanat1c is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2011, 09:54 AM   #163 (permalink)

gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ndafanat1c View Post
i wonder if this is the rick who "screwed people out of their hard earned money"
i dont think its the same rick, cause the rick we know IS reliable and stick to his words
Old 09-30-2011, 10:02 AM   #164 (permalink)
VIP Member

A A RON
yeah, that was my point exactly. just wanted to show how he goes above and beyond and didn't care to take my money for a small part.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:06 AM   #165 (permalink)

gary
U know i dont get it why would they jeopardize a company reputation for a lil bit of money when they make thousands locally, and i know rick gave him a deal smh
Old 09-30-2011, 10:25 AM   #166 (permalink)

I started dealing with Rick last year. I ordered my Skunk2 cat-back from him at the best price bar none. It shipped and arrived very fast.

Ok Aug. 19th I ordered a Rick Spec'd intake, Flashpro, and the full relocation kit. The relocation kit and Flashpro arrived quick no problem. The intake was to ship seperate on Aug. 30th. To make a long story short the intake was lost. So we went back and forth trying to figure out what had happened. Rick has got to cover his end as well to make sure that I am not out to screw him over. During this time Rick had his unfortunate accident so we had to slow our communication, totally understandable! He finally got to the bottom of it all last week. Rick not only upgraded me to a Candy Color of my choice but he tossed in several cool freebies! Rick is a stand up guy and will always have my business. He is here to make money not take it.
Js90Lx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2011, 10:27 AM   #167 (permalink)

gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by js90lx View Post
i started dealing with rick last year. I ordered my skunk2 cat-back from him at the best price bar none. It shipped and arrived very fast.

Ok aug. 19th i ordered a rick spec'd intake, flashpro, and the full relocation kit. The relocation kit and flashpro arrived quick no problem. The intake was to ship seperate on aug. 30th. To make a long story short the intake was lost. So we went back and forth trying to figure out what had happened. Rick has got to cover his end as well to make sure that i am not out to screw him over. During this time rick had his unfortunate accident so we had to slow our communication, totally understandable! He finally got to the bottom of it all last week. Rick not only upgraded me to a candy color of my choice but he tossed in several cool freebies! Rick is a stand up guy and will always have my business. He is here to make money not take it.
what do we call this Guys? great customer service, if i call rick about my car he said bring it in even when they busy. my car been sick and rick nurse the beast back to health now i have to pick it up today

Last edited by bellyadibeast; 09-30-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:34 AM   #168 (permalink)
VIP Member

A A RON
Another fine example of Rick's dedication and hard work he puts in day in and day out.

Rick has randomly sent me a box of goodies, nothing I needed, nothing I even asked for...and I have yet to meet this guy (it's been long overdue though).

Box included a ImportDPS t-shirt, hoodie, posters, stickers, license plate frames, skunk2 reservoir cover...just to name a few things in that box. FREE OF CHARGE!

Tell me what company does THAT?!
Old 09-30-2011, 10:39 AM   #169 (permalink)
VIP Member

A A RON
Don't get me started guys. I could sing praises of Rick and ImportDPS all day long. I've even assessed my living situation to see what opportunities lie out in the east coast just so I could be closer to his shop. And I'm just one measly customer, yet he's made me feel important and valuable. So tell me, what's he doing wrong again?
Old 09-30-2011, 10:59 AM   #170 (permalink)

gary
Quote:
don't get me started guys. I could sing praises of rick and importdps all day long. I've even assessed my living situation to see what opportunities lie out in the east coast just so i could be closer to his shop. And i'm just one measly customer, yet he's made me feel important and valuable. So tell me, what's he doing wrong again?
i dont know what he is doing wrong we should ask the dude thats complaining
Old 09-30-2011, 10:59 AM   #171 (permalink)

gary
Quote:
another fine example of rick's dedication and hard work he puts in day in and day out.

Rick has randomly sent me a box of goodies, nothing i needed, nothing i even asked for...and i have yet to meet this guy (it's been long overdue though).

Box included a importdps t-shirt, hoodie, posters, stickers, license plate frames, skunk2 reservoir cover...just to name a few things in that box. Free of charge!

Tell me what company does that?!
when u taking the trip to philly
Old 09-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #172 (permalink)
VIP Member

A A RON
need to take the trip soon. but it might have to hold off until next year.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #173 (permalink)

Matt
Yes. Its the same rick. Every company he is involved with has nothing but problems. Read the links. And this isn't something new about him. All this info can be found elsewhere on this site.

Last edited by cbk0485; 09-30-2011 at 12:34 PM.
cbk0485 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2011, 12:38 PM   #174 (permalink)
VIP Member

A A RON
really? the rick you claim ripping people off, is ripping me off? really? REALLY?!
Old 09-30-2011, 12:47 PM   #175 (permalink)

gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk0485 View Post
Yes. Its the same rick. Every company he is involved with has nothing but problems. Read the links. And this isn't something new about him. All this info can be found elsewhere on this site.
are u mad because ur clutch arrive late? also do u go on every forum and slander this company? did u return the clutch because it was a bad product or did u opt for the refund which one. we trying to see why u sooooo mad

Last edited by bellyadibeast; 09-30-2011 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #176 (permalink)

Quote:
That really is unfortunate. I know he has received nothing but praise on the 8th. Everytime I go to the shop, it's packed and the business is doing well. Everyone seems to know Rick and get along with him great. It really is a shame you had a negative experience, because you are really missing out on dealing with a fantastic company... And you are local too! You should have taken the ride out to DPS to check out the shop and meet the guys; Perhaps it would have eased your mind a bit.
Brunt182 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2011, 01:07 PM   #177 (permalink)

gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunt182 View Post
that really is unfortunate. I know he has received nothing but praise on the 8th. Everytime i go to the shop, it's packed and the business is doing well. Everyone seems to know rick and get along with him great. It really is a shame you had a negative experience, because you are really missing out on dealing with a fantastic company... And you are local too! You should have taken the ride out to dps to check out the shop and meet the guys; perhaps it would have eased your mind a bit.
very well said. Good advice right here ^^^^
Old 09-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #178 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyadibeast View Post
very well said. Good advice right here ^^^^
Thanks, Gary. Are you going to be at ImportDPS next Saturday when I go for my tune??
Old 09-30-2011, 01:15 PM   #179 (permalink)

gary
definitely
Old 09-30-2011, 01:25 PM   #180 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm not mad. I will get my money in full back. Its pretty clear you didn't read the threads. I DID NOT trust him. I wanted to know where my clutch was. He could not give me any info. Simple as that. You can support rick all you want. I don't care. But what makes you think that when this business fails he ain't gonna take your money. I have nothing more to say about this. there PLENTY of thread about him and the companies he worked for. Goodluck to you. But don't say you weren't warned.
Sorry to hear that, man. Thanks anyway for the feedback.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.