8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

This has got to be EASIER!

827 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  sh33t_0f_p4p3r 
#1 ·
I've tried 2 cd's now..and each time im getting "disc error" message on my cd player in my car...im trying to make a MP3 disc...the DIY is very confusing..i dont know what to use to actually burn the disc..i been using nero..."burn data disc" i made 4 folders...and i been dragging the 4 folders into nero..and burned it...but to no avail....i dont know what to do..can someone please help me out here?

Thank You!

#5 ·
i had a problem too. i did the data cd and every song made its own file. what is the standard windows program. i used windows media player. is that it

#11 ·
GlxyGry06Si said:
gotcha. and the names of the songs, artists and everything will show up on the car? thanks for the help

yes they will show up as long as the information is correct.

To make sure of this right click on a song, click the summary tab, then advanced and make sure everything is correct.

I just checked my version of Nero Express Essentials and the MP3 disc if under Music and is called a Jukebox audio cd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.