8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Does anyone name their cars?

193K views 1K replies 859 participants last post by  wolfiezsnb 
#1 ·
Anybody else have female or male names for their cars? I take care of my cars like I take care of the women in my life and I like to have names for them because I feel a personal attachment and pride for the work I do with them, whether it's a mod here and there or just cleaning and detailing them. My Legend was Gloria, and if I'd gotten the Habanero Si that's available locally, I would've called her Thalia. I still might call the Fiji Thalia. Unless someone comes up with a better name. Just curious if anybody else does this.

Gloria's got a broken leg. :( And she's a little uncoordinated. Once she starts running, she has a hard-time stopping.

#185 ·
I've never named a car before, and my mom keeps telling me that I need to. So it
s either: Cosmo Zero (for all the Starblazers fans out there, if there are any besides me), The Mattmoblie, or just plain Vic. Get it? It's a ci-VIC. Drumroll please.

#197 ·
my royal pearl blue civic (RIP) was named Samantha....

My new blackhawk pearl black I decided will be named Fiona...
Colin says we can't name our future child Fiona because it will remind him of Shrek... how sad.

All of mine have been Females...

---> 97 Rodeo -- Billie Jean
---> 92 Saturn -- Desdemona

#200 ·
well my first car a 2004 civic was named black hammer by one of my friends. then my 2nd car dodge srt-4 was named black dragon i guess haha (friend put that as the name on facebook) , and my new civic si is still nameless. mayb this summer my friends and I will think of a good name for it. This is also my first silver car, so a new experience for name making, haha.