8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

First SI sold in North Dakota

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Jaranath 
#1 ·
Unfortunatly i wasnt the buyer or the seller. It was the first day on the lot, white no navi. We sold it for MSRP not a penny over. I sell hondas (obviously) and im posting this as any example if you dont want to pay over MSRP you dont have to. There are dealers like us out there who arent trying to screw you and make a quick buck but are trying to keep with the Honda philosophy of unparralled customer service. If you cant find a dealer willing to help you drive to North Dakota and Corwin Honda will gladly help you out.

#2 ·
I'm originally from Fargo. I assume the Honda business at Corwin is picking up. I know a while back when Corwin first took on Honda after Russ Honda closed, it was like Honda was a side operation to your Chrysler business. Fargo needs a full featured Honda dealership. With poor "import" dealerships throughout the area, you'll definately be able to leverage Honda products. Good luck, stay honest.

#3 ·
hondasales said:
Unfortunatly i wasnt the buyer or the seller. It was the first day on the lot, white no navi. We sold it for MSRP not a penny over. I sell hondas (obviously) and im posting this as any example if you dont want to pay over MSRP you dont have to. There are dealers like us out there who arent trying to screw you and make a quick buck but are trying to keep with the Honda philosophy of unparralled customer service. If you cant find a dealer willing to help you drive to North Dakota and Corwin Honda will gladly help you out.
Given how difficult it's looking like it will be to get Sis with specific configurations (color + options), what's your estimation of the ability of dealers to trade models? I want a specific combination, and I have my doubts my dealer will be able to order it directly any time soon given some of the things I'm hearing, despite what they originally thought they could do.

#4 ·
Crud.. Im from fargo and was at your dealership friday at noon. You must have sold it a hr or so after I left. Nice car and was good to see one in white finally. Had to talk to the wife and have her make a decision on what to do with her car first.. later friday night she backed into a car doing some damage to a car that wasnt worth much to begin with. lol

Her timeing sucks. She could have at least wrecked her car the day before your si came in. Not hours after it sold. o well

#5 ·
Jaranath said:
Given how difficult it's looking like it will be to get Sis with specific configurations (color + options), what's your estimation of the ability of dealers to trade models? I want a specific combination, and I have my doubts my dealer will be able to order it directly any time soon given some of the things I'm hearing, despite what they originally thought they could do.
It may be difficult because dealers arent going to want to give up what SIs they get. But it may be possible it depends on your dealers standings with other dealers sometimes they help each other out.

#6 ·
Madman11 said:
Crud.. Im from fargo and was at your dealership friday at noon. You must have sold it a hr or so after I left. Nice car and was good to see one in white finally. Had to talk to the wife and have her make a decision on what to do with her car first.. later friday night she backed into a car doing some damage to a car that wasnt worth much to begin with. lol

Her timeing sucks. She could have at least wrecked her car the day before your si came in. Not hours after it sold. o well
I have a black one no navi coming in late Jan. give or take. it will probably sell right away too so if its something your interested put a downpayment on it that way its yours

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.