8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
when i turn on the car the traingle exclamation marks stays on /!\
Installed 11 Jun 21 by Kaiju motorsports
i need you guys help if guys know wht the problem could be…
Just my two loves of my life right behind my wife whom I show so much affection too
bought this as my first car from a family member who just had it sitting in the garage . No engine problems and it was $600 with 80k miles . I’m 17 and getting into cars and these are some before and after pictures
The car leaks coolant slowly from the right side of the engine bay it looks like it's where the transmission would be
Just picked up this 2008 Si needing some love
Bought used with almost 190,000 miles in January 2019, and replaced the engine at 204,000 miles with a "Japanese assembled" 2009 engine with 45,000 miles along with everything else under the hood....plus the replacements of rotors, brake pads, rack & pinion, condensor, radiator, hoses...
IT A CIVIC EX 4DR SEDAN ! 1.8L i V -TEC SOHC ENGINE ! LAST YEAR OF IT'S TYPE ! THE 8TH GEN CIVIC EX ( FA5 ) BELOW. NONE OF THE PIX IS MY CAR, IT ONLY PIX I DOWNLOADED FROM THE NET ! I PUT IT THERE BECAUSE IT LOOK GOOD TO ME, JUST WANT TO SHARE IT WITH U ! MY CAR IS LIKE THE FIRST PIX IMAGE...
FA1
Build of my 2007 FA1
2006 Civic SI supercharged
Only the driver side gets warm with the heater on . Passenger stays cold .
My 2007 Honda Civic Si. Lowered about 2" on Truhart Streetplus Coilovers. It's my daily for college and I couldn't be happier. Rides like a dream, handles great down the back roads, and gosh darn she's pretty.
My daily and also family trip whip
Honda Civic hatchback 88 5-speed classic 240 thousand miles on it headed for 1 million $1500
2006 Honda Civic EX Black