8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

in need of k24a2 basemap!!

9K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  RecklesSupreme 
#1 ·
i'm ass broke student.... my k20z3 blew so i opted to go for a k24a2 swap because its cheaper where im at and should be a little quicker.. I got a stock 06 motor but i swapped the vtc cam gear from the k20z3 and i have a k20a2 oil pump!! have skunk2 headers and takeda SRI... may also use the RBC manifold not sure.. I know I need to get a proper tune but at the moment my money is low as can be i know enough about flashpro to make minor adjustments but im not confident in tuning or anything so IM in DIRE NEED OF A Bolt on k24a2 basemap.. doesnt have to be balls to the walls fast or anything i just want my motor to be safe.. still doing the finishing touches on the swap so i dont wanna start it until i get a map.. Its my daily.. would probably be able to get a tune in a month.. If you feel its unfair for me to get a borrowd map i understand

#2 ·
i'm ass broke student.... My k20z3 blew so i opted to go for a k24a2 swap because its cheaper where im at and should be a little quicker.. I got a stock 06 motor but i swapped the vtc cam gear from the k20z3 and i have a k20a2 oil pump!! Have skunk2 headers and takeda sri... May also use the rbc manifold not sure.. I know i need to get a proper tune but at the moment my money is low as can be i know enough about flashpro to make minor adjustments but im not confident in tuning or anything so im in dire need of a bolt on k24a2 basemap.. Doesnt have to be balls to the walls fast or anything i just want my motor to be safe.. Still doing the finishing touches on the swap so i dont wanna start it until i get a map.. Its my daily.. Would probably be able to get a tune in a month.. If you feel its unfair for me to get a borrowd map i understand
bummppp

#4 ·
Hey man, did you ever find a basemap? I'm in the exact same boat. My z3 blew and I went full 08' k24a2 with the RBC manifold, ktuned header, ktuned fuel rail, z3 injectors, and invidia exhaust. I'm getting dyno tuned Friday but I have to drive there and it's definately not safe to drive on my k20 tune

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.