8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

06 fogs

4K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  CashMoney 
#1 ·
soo my sis bought the 06 fogs but apparently the wiring is all wrong and wat not and its not installable, and there is no instructions wats so ever. Anyways If u guys bought ur fogs from ebay, or wherever, can u give like a link or name to it?

Also did it comes with instructions?

**EDIT** forgot to mention its for sedan

#7 ·
I dont know my sis bought them for $35 ebay. So since she got wrong wires and wat not, it be to much of a hassle for even refund it cause the fogs are hooked on the car and the wires are running through it. But its nothing u can work with, so im just assking where did everyone get there 06 fogs from and did it come with intstruction so she can order a new pair

#9 ·
i know theres alot, but i wanna know which ones did u guys get from wat vendor, because theres also many of the vendors there who give wrong wiring and wat not and feedback doesnt even help.

She already got fogs but the wires is like a blind mand putting it together, it doesnt work out. Thats why im trying to ask wat vendors did u guys get ur fogs from so id have a list of who to buy from thats well trusted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.