DIY Navi Retro Install - Page 15 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Technical > Honda Civic Do It Yourself Articles > DIY Honda Civic Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2017, 09:42 PM   #281 (permalink)

thesheikh just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
How much do you guys think the total amount (for parts) go for? I.e. What would be a "good deal"?

thesheikh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2017, 04:07 PM   #282 (permalink)

gusfa5 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Hey i cant anyone that would try to install navi in my 09 si would your friend be down to?

gusfa5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 02:29 AM   #283 (permalink)

m1k358 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheikh View Post
How much do you guys think the total amount (for parts) go for? I.e. What would be a "good deal"?
I think your cheapest route would be the pick and pull. Seems to be a good amount. Maybe check Craigslist as well. GL
m1k358 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2017, 09:56 AM   #284 (permalink)

schram has their car in neutral right now
Ok, so I've been reading this DIY and gathering parts. I have an 08 EX with the premium sound system and factory sub and i purchased a navi with "premium sound system".

A few questions I have before getting started:

1.) I really want to install a backup cam. I've seen a few things bouncing around on this forum about it. I found a super cheap PAC VCI-HON1, but after reading up on it, I'm not sure if it will work. Finding a PAC VCI-HON2 is just about impossible right now. Does anyone know if this will work or know of something better?

2.) Since I have the premium sound system, I shouldn't need an amp, right?

3.) Pigtails, where can I find those?
schram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.