8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

The si Goods

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  4drNBPmf 
#1 ·
been over 3 weeks since an accident destroyed my si. Will have another shortly but in the past 3 weeks i have come to realize how great of a car the si is.

revving to 8000 rpms, and with just an Injen SRI it sounded soo deep and mean.

Taking turns, onramps etc at higher speeds then everyone else and not even noticing it cuz the car holds so dam well.

the transmission. My goodness, this transmission is truely great. Been driving a tc, and is300, and they dont even get close to matching the feel of what the Si has. Not even close to being as crisp for every gear.

Being able to roll up to places and make new friends just due to the fact of the car you drive and what they drive. At least around here where theres imports all over.

And of course i miss my mountain rodes and taking my car up there.

See so much negative stuff on here and i felt many things are overlooked on the car. Venting out a little and jus hoping i'll have an si soon...
feel free to add to this list

See less See more
#5 ·
the si is a great car... but if all we did was talk about how good it is then there wouldn't be anything to talk about.. :D

being on the forums and reading up on all the "cons" of the si make us more educated.. if i wasn't a part of this forum, i would have never found out that third gear was widespread, or that second sucks big monkey balls at high rpms, theres many more but it just helps other people with si's "compare" thier car's to others..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.