8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Easier way? 2009s only

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  SpeedyV 
#1 ·
Is there an easier way to change artists or atleast albums when listening to your ipod in the car? I always have to disconnect it and change it myself if I want to change it to a dif artist or album... Songs I can change, but it will just repeat the album... :wheee:

Thanks,
Andy

#4 ·
Could do that, but usb charges it too! I like how first song after switching to usb shows artist name, title of album, and song name then goes to the selected, in my case artist name. Wish I knew how to make it scroll through all possibilities for every song!

#6 ·
Ya folder knob. The big dial on the right, lol. You might have to push the button and change it to artist.
By the way..everytime the ignition is turned off, it will start the folder back at "all". Kind of a pain if you have a lot of albums and want to get to one that is in the middle, like around folder 70, a lot of turning the knob to get there, lol, unless there's a short cut I don't know about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.