8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Jadedfg2's jade green Fg2

174K views 1K replies 141 participants last post by  low&fast1 
#1 · (Edited)
I finally decided to make a build thread please bare with me as i update.You might wanna go thru every page so you dont miss anything.

Engine/Performance Modifications

Kraftwerks supercharger
kraftwerks 32mm bov
Nst lite weight 110mm rotrex pulley
SVM 212sc rotrex Cams
Supertech spring & retainer kit
Supertech standard size flat valves
TracTuff timing chain cover baffle
Tractuff oil pump w/z3 pickup
TracTuff baffled oil pan
TracTuff modded KW manifold
TracTuff coolant bypass
Hybrid-racing upper coolant neck
Hybrid-Racing fuel rail w/Gauge
Hybrid-Racing tucked fuel line
Hybrid-Racing shift cables
Hybrid-racing Short shifter w/extended rod
Hybrid-racing EM1 cmc
Hybrid-racing slim oil cap
circuit hero coolant block off plug
circuit hero timing chain guide
Skunk2 alpha header
Exedy lite flywheel
Exedy stg.1 clutch
Mtec shift lever springs
Full-race 3 in. exh.
ID 1300cc inj.
DeatschWerks Dw65c fuelpump
Wireworx conversion Harness
Mishimoto radiator w/slim fans
Hasport 94a mounts
ultimate racing front mount inserts
Spoon subframe ridgid collars

Wheels/Suspension
Gram lights 57dr 17x9 +12 front 17x9 +22 rear
Dunlop Direzza zii 255/40-17
Godspeed mono rs
Cusco swaybar Fr.& Rr.
Skunk2 camber arms
T1R roll center adapters
PCI front lca spherical bearings
Acura tls brembos hydrodipped in CF
Powerslot rotors s2k Fr.&Rr. Hawk hps pads
Goodridge SS brake lines

Exterior Modifications
Shell gutted & sprayed Jade green metallic
Custom all metal extended fenders & quarter panels
Shaved ex spoiler
Ap1 retrofit done by customlightz
Carshopglow led tail lights
09 conversion w/lip
Pwjdm dry carbon bumper duct
Aerocatch flush + hoodpins
Quik-latch bumper release
Vis CF mugen rr hood
Apr carbon fiber splitter
Crzyeng diffuser
Hfp sideskirts
moddiction blue convex sideview mirrors
J's racing 3d gt wing
Anointed aero limited ed. 280mm angled risers

Interior Mods
Status Spa Icon seats w/custom si embrodiery
J's racing CF steering wheel w/Fd2 air bag module
Xlr8 gauge pod w/prosport halo series boost and wideband gauges
Mugen pedal assy.
IPG reinforced clutch pedal assy.
Hybrid-Racing V2 shift knob
Honda fit gd3 shift boot
Spoon blue convex rearview mirror
JL audio w6 stealthbox and xd600/1 amp
suede headliner,A pillar and center console

How it sits currently

Day 1

No mods at all!I bought it sight unseen with 1 mile on it.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Pro shots courtesy of Michael orlando

This photoshoot was done with my first set of gp's 18x7.5 +48 on dunlop direzzas dz101's 225/40.

More recent photoshoot i did with michael orlando.My second set of Gp's S2000 spec 17X8.5 front 17x7.5 rear on falken azenis RT615k's 235/40 AND 215/45.

#25 ·
Thanks man and to answer your question suprisingly yes i did happen to get away with shipping the airbag twice!This steering wheel is actually my second time purchasing it.And it usually runs about $1200 just for the wheel and airbag.

#24 · (Edited)
The first build

Majority of my ppl in H-town already knew that my original block was built by Importdps.Here are some of the specs and the damage from me being on a bad tune.

My block back from Importdps finally!Sad it didnt last long 7777miles to be exact ironically.

Under that massive accumulation of black powder rests cp 86.5mm 12.5:1 pistons and eagle conrods spinning on acl black race bearings.Other than the TracTuff stuff the build was pretty much the same as current...just without the high comp.

I just wanted to highlight this little piece of insurance from circuit hero.It didnt make it on to the second block...i must have forgot :facepalm:.

Heres my dyno graph with the old setup drag cartel 2.2s on 12.5:1.The day ended with me maxing out at 260/186...pretty good for a bs tune.

My back up block assembly.2nd times a charm i guess. The first block i bought the crank looked like the thrust washer ate into it.I didnt trip i got it for dirt cheap with a fresh head on it.I have yet to get any dyno time on my current build with the stock bottom end.

Here are shots of the TracTuff baffled oil pan.I must say Rob green does some awesome work!

Another one of TracTuffs special offerings.A K20a oil pump w/k20z3 oil pump pick up.

Comparison:Stock k20a vs.TracTuff oil pump w/z3 pick up.

#29 · (Edited)
Everything in between

In this pic the car was still fairly new.I just installed the eibach pro-kit and tokico blue struts.The bronze mugens finally show up!

Fresh off deployment i managed to curb my mugens while in CT.So i picked up some rpf1's to sit on while i looked for someone to repair my lip.Fitment is 17x9 et45 245/40 sumitomo htr zIII's.I also picked up a hfp lip(a must for the 06-08 bumpers there hideous without).

Gp's back on w/new coilovers megan streets.

JL stealthbox finally installed!

Me at hybrid-racings new HQ you can see they still where unpacking.My omni cmc started to leak on the way there so i figured i should swap it out with there new em1 setup.

Tim shultz's nasty ek.I love seeing magazine cars in person.

Heres another quick road trip i took while still stationed in Kansas.I was using cobb ap at the time and a dyno tune from these guys is only $350 so why not get dyno tuned i figured.Crazy guy next to me actually drove the entire trip without bumper.Brave soul considering ive seen some pretty wicked pieces of debris on ks. interstates.

These guys shop area is amazingly clean.Makes me wonder where all the real works done.

#36 ·

In this pic the car was still fairly new.I just installed the eibach pro-kit and tokico blue struts.The bronze mugens finally show up!

Fresh off deployment i managed to curb my mugens while in CT.So i picked up some rpf1's to sit on while i looked for someone to repair my lip.Fitment is 17x9 et45 245/40 sumitomo htr zIII's.I also picked up a hfp lip(a must for the 06-08 bumpers there hideous without).

Gp's back on w/new coilovers megan streets.

JL stealthbox finally installed!

Me at hybrid-racings new HQ you can see they still where unpacking.My omni cmc started to leak on the way there so i figured i should swap it out with there new em1 setup.

Tim shultz's nasty ek.I love seeing magazine cars in person.

Heres another quick road trip i took while still stationed in Kansas.I was using cobb ap at the time and a dyno tune from these guys is only $350 so why not get dyno tuned i figured.Crazy guy next to me actually drove the entire trip without bumper.Brave soul considering ive seen some pretty wicked pieces of debris on ks. interstates.

These guys shop area is amazingly clean.Makes me wonder where all the real works done.
206 WHP / 154 WTQ - 2008 Honda Civic Si - COBB Tuning Plano - YouTube

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.