8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Roe956's 2008 RBP Civic LX Build

11K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  roe956 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright guys well Im gunna start this thread before I do a whole bunch of stuff and forget how it got there.

My 1st mod was replacing the shift boot cuz the stock one was all torn and while I was at it I also did the shift knob. I went with blue stiching cuz well my car is blue and all the lights inside are blue.

Next mod my attempt at D.I.Y. black chrome license plate frames. I also did the front and rear emblems black chrome. Its hard to get a good pic but hopefully you can see its a lil darker. Not pictured I removed the Civic emblem but theres still residue left that im slowly working on.

Next mod finally installed my Tanabe Tuner Medalion Hyper Trim.

Next 3/07/2012:

Also found this in the air filter box:

Removed stock intake system and replaced with AEM Cold Air Intake 5/9/2012

Tint 6/23/2012

Hopefully get these mounted in the future soon.

^^^ Those wheels ended up getting stolen on August 3. My apartment got broken into and they took em.

7/18/12 Gift from a good friend

5/25/13 Finally got some new wheels and tires Enkei Kojin 17x9 et35 with some Kumho Ecsta ASX 245/40. Its been raining and have other stuff waiting to be installed once the weather clears up.

6/7/13 Got a lot of stuff done front and rear HFP lips

OEM fogs

Gorilla Guard locks

6/22/13
06-07 ebay sti lip
eyelids
flat black grille and rear emblem

Hopefully you can see how an non-si rear HFP lip fits an aftermarket exhaust lotsa room

1/25/14 Its been a while since Ive done anything but here is what I did today. P2R Throttle body spacer with thermal gasket. Wanted a different color but got it used with gasket for $40. You can barely see it (its red) I think I should of taken a pic before I installed it.

1/25/14 JDM engine cover

2/20/14 HFP side skirts:

3/15/14 FlashPro plus tune by Vitviper:

4/11/14 Mugen sway bar.

4/11/14 Stance coil-overs:

4/11/14 SPC camber arms (didnt install bolts, yet...):

6/21/14 Brembo blanks
Hawk HPS pads
Honda rotor holding screws

Part number for Honda rotor screws

6/23/14 How she sits at the moment. Will be going lower still adjusting height (coilovers gotta love em)

5/4/15 SCW heat shield

7/23/15 Full Race exhaust full 3" custom from cat back to axle back

current status:

See less See more
#5 ·
I m gunna get a set of 05-06 RSX Type S wheels just got off the phone with a guy selling a set for $250 with out tires. The bad is I wont put them on till I have to replace tires that are currently on my car (which may be later this year). Ill probably be ordering a HFP drop kit. Also need to get the hybrid racing shifter bushings.

#7 ·
Alright well I ended up getting the wheels for $220. They aint perfect but no bends just scratches. I got the cash for the HFP drop kit but Im waiting to hear from a guy that I met that works at a honda dealership to see if I can get it cheaper.

#18 ·
Finally got some wheels. Its crazy raining here like flooding will get better pics when weather clears up. I waaasss gonna install front and rear lips along with fogs today but again due to weather dont want to risk the tape not adhering properly. And yes I know I need more low but cant afford to do it right gimme a couple of months.

#33 ·
Ugh oh... Ordered HFP sideskirt/underpoilers, Flash Pro w/ultimate tune by Vit, Stance Coilovers, SPC rear camber arms and front bolts... Normally dont post till installed but too excited. Also w/Dar-Dar's help I am going to finally be able to install Mugen rear sway. HigherBeing's, Go Power 3" resonator will soon be installed with the Full race axle back I scored about a month ago...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.