8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

8thgen meet tonite, Carson

5K views 35 replies 17 participants last post by  NightHawk07CivicSI 
#1 · (Edited)
8thgen meet every wednesday 10pm, Carson

ok my Brothers and sisters, im having a 8thgen meet every wednesday from 10pm to whenever. at the corner of Sapulvada and Main st. in the Home Depot shopping center, lets meet in front of the Staples, if you need directions call me at 310-701-9470 my name is NeO. there are gonna be lots of sportbikes meeting there as well as 1-7 gen civics and maybe some 8's, call me when u get their so we can all meet at the same spot, or if u dont have a cell put on your hazards when you get there, so we can spot eachother, i hope u guys show up, even if its just one of you. Ill be there at 9:30pm with my hazards on. i got a 06 sedan LX, with 5% limo tint on all windows. see u.

#8 ·
damn i thought you guys in Cali would make a strong 8th gen showing at those meets out there. Last week we had one down here in Miami and we had about 6 FG2's show up. Tommorow is our second meet, and a larger turnout of FG2's is expected..close to 10 we expect. we'll have some pics up, so look out for those.

#11 ·
the wednesday nite meetings have moved to another location, due to 100's of cars showing up we had to find a bigger place, and the cops were pissed, it is this wednesday nite at 10pm call me at 310-702-7576 my name is neo, the meet is in Torrance CA, trust me u dont want to miss this, if u cant call me email me at explicittees@msn.com, i better hear from u guys and gals.

#14 ·
sorry i couldn't check my email, but we are having another meet this wedsday nite and all other wednesday nites, altogether 2 8thgens from 8thgen.com showed up, come on people we got to represent our 8thgens, lets face it we got the hottest Civics out there. im looking to start an 8thgen car club, we need at least 5 cars to start, to be a member u need to have an 8th gen si, sedan, or coupe. must meet at least once a month and bring $75 the $75 will be collected from each member and then put together. then all members will put their name in a hat one member will pull out a name whosever name gets pulled gets all the $, but heres the catch the $ has to be used on ur ride, whether its for rims, brakes, kits, lites, engine mods, tv's, sterio, whatever you want. the more members we have the more the winning pot will be, the less members the better chance u have of winning. i did this in washington dc a few years back and it worked out eat we had over 30 members, the winning pot was over $2,000 we met 2 times a month for over 4 years, everyone won at least a 4-5 times, it was so much fun. text me if ur interested or email me, once i have 5 people interestec ill start another meet. but until then we have meets every wednesday nite call me 4 directions at 310-702-7576 my name is neo,all or text me 24/7, lets do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.