8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

NRH Monthly Meet for February!

3K views 83 replies 21 participants last post by  laok1d 
#1 ·
What: The Return of our Monthly NRH Meets
When: Wednesday, February 10, 7pm-10pm. (And every 2nd Wednesday of the month thereafter)
Where: Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos, 18500 Studebaker Road, Cerritos, CA 90703

We took some time off, but we're back. Starting NEXT MONTH, our 2nd Wednesday of the month meets are ON.

You guys know how it works (at least, MOST of you know how it goes...):
- NO LOUD MUSIC
- NO Vtec'ing up and down Studebaker. If you wanna hit Vtec, go somewhere else. At our last meet, we were greeted by the Cerritos Sheriff's Department, due to neighbors complaining about the noise.
- DO be respectful, courteous, CLEAN. This means NO tagging in the bathroom. NO leaving trash all over the place, blah blah blah...
- DO understand that it's first come, first served.
- DO NOT block our driveways, service driveways, fire hydrants, etc.

If you guys can't respect the fact that we give you a place to meet up, Norm Reeves Honda, along with the Cerritos Sheriff's Department, will shut this meet down.

Please understand that our space is limited. Once you're parked, do realize that we will do EVERYTHING we can to get you out (if you want/need to leave early), but we CANNOT GUARANTEE that it will be a quick getaway. We have single lane driveways, and if you're blocked in by several cars, it will take time and some coordinating to round up all the other car owners and get you a way out...Thanks!

Hope to see you guys next month!

1. laok1d

See less See more
#4 ·
SORRY!
I thought I had posted this on here already...Thanks to laok1d for reposting it here for me...

No tickets last time as far as I know...the cops were pretty supportive and appreciative that we give the Honda guys to hang out.

At our next meet (Feb 10), we're gonna try something new...NO SALES TAX on ANYTHING purchased (except food, drinks and tires). Pre order something, come pick it up, and there will be NO sales tax!

AND

Mackin Industries (importer of Volk, Advan, Project Mu, etc) will be on hand to answer any questions you guys may have, as well as show off some new product!

Hope to see you guys all here!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.