191K views 5K replies 101 participants last post by  8thgentony 
#1 · (Edited)
CARSON MONTHLY MEET

WHEN: 1st MONDAY of every month @ 8PM
NEXT MEET MONDAY MAY 02 2011

WHERE: 24 FITNESS AND IKEA AREA
945 East Dominguez Street
Carson, CA 90746

WHY: Talk about MOD's, upcomming projects, DIY's, other upcomming events and to get to know other car enthusiasts.

(Other CARS are welcome)

RULES

NO BURN OUTS
NO RACING
NO LOUD MUSIC
NO ATTITUDE
NO HATERS
NO SHOW OFFS

Lets make it happen..........................

See less See more
#199 ·
its on sepulveda and main st by albertsons and homedepot theres actually alot of other stores there.......they used to have meets over there every wednesday of old school hondas but i think people stopped going............how about SLY's idea every MONDAY maybe 8pm????????? any body ??????

#204 ·
Everybody that's up to it with Si's shud come....its a prototype but its sounding good....So that's 3 in

How's next Monday for the start? 7 or 8pm would be good for me...

I've never been to blenders but awhile(YEARS!) back when a friend had his srt-4...he rolled thru and was plenty of cars...I think I was 14 hahaaah

+2 if we can get a carson Blenders meet

#214 ·
My bad bro...make that 5 of us thus far..and Monday is the 7th...my bad..lol

So this will be the 1st monday of every month???
agree or disagreeeee
it doesn't really matter if it once or 2wice a month...I'm dwn to chill...maybe 2times @ least if not more IMO....I don't think Monday meets conflicts with any other meets to my knowelege that. Way there's time to hit others....

And yea...for the slow ppl that want to be seen...no making a scene to get everyone kicked out the lot or cause major attention....Copsare the last ppl I need to see right now

#216 ·
We must have a specific day, like i said first monday of every month but we can also throw other days into that but im pretty sure if we meet like every week then im %100 sure that the meet will die down ( ive seen this allot) . 1st monday of every month (Monthly Carson Meet).
Let this be the standard.

#229 ·
havent touched it yet, lol
Still debating if ima cut the front piece out for the license plate.
Im still planning coz ima have to move it since im also doing a custom Fog light.

This is what i did the other day.
I like things to be bright so i installed 18 or 3 led strips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.