191K views 5K replies 101 participants last post by  8thgentony 
#1 · (Edited)
CARSON MONTHLY MEET

WHEN: 1st MONDAY of every month @ 8PM
NEXT MEET MONDAY MAY 02 2011

WHERE: 24 FITNESS AND IKEA AREA
945 East Dominguez Street
Carson, CA 90746

WHY: Talk about MOD's, upcomming projects, DIY's, other upcomming events and to get to know other car enthusiasts.

(Other CARS are welcome)

RULES

NO BURN OUTS
NO RACING
NO LOUD MUSIC
NO ATTITUDE
NO HATERS
NO SHOW OFFS

Lets make it happen..........................

See less See more
#101 ·
Naw bro..they ppl didn't want to show up for Monday so it all gonna be on Wednesday. It won't be a mee if only 2 civics popped up lol but I didn't mind on the meet..and plus man...i just recived sum horrible news..smh...

(Off topic)...why this Blue Lexus Is "F" just pulled on the side of me and the lady was hella fine ...could damn near be a model...so I said how u doin...she said I'm a doctor hun...too old for relationship with you...I'm like so fkin what!...I like ur car!...

Ok back to the meet.....my ***** job switched my dam days...pushed to next Wednesday or thursday off and tossed me this punk azz Monday..WTF

#113 ·
Hey wassup Sam...found me...how's the car?

i visit carson alot. like i always go to my home girls house around carson and avalon.. but i havent been there in a while. all the people i met at carson are into their old school cars like integras. which i like.. but i rarely saw 8th gen civics
Well bro when u have time u could make it out to a meet or sumtin..what ever day that is...what about a meet for next week...what day should it fall on?...any suggestions?

Also I always see this 1 dude with a GG Si....we pass eachother I'd say like twice a week and I chunk up the duces but yea...hardly any 8gens SI's I see

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.