191K views 5K replies 101 participants last post by  8thgentony 
#1 · (Edited)
CARSON MONTHLY MEET

WHEN: 1st MONDAY of every month @ 8PM
NEXT MEET MONDAY MAY 02 2011

WHERE: 24 FITNESS AND IKEA AREA
945 East Dominguez Street
Carson, CA 90746

WHY: Talk about MOD's, upcomming projects, DIY's, other upcomming events and to get to know other car enthusiasts.

(Other CARS are welcome)

RULES

NO BURN OUTS
NO RACING
NO LOUD MUSIC
NO ATTITUDE
NO HATERS
NO SHOW OFFS

Lets make it happen..........................

See less See more
#446 ·
How about u make ur wishes come tru next month..lol...that way u can start the year off fresh in carson!

Next month everyong that couldnt make it or just did not want to go...please try to go....we want more and more to spark up the blenders night light......
^Yea...more ppl ftw...bump it up bro...next 1 shud be even better

I wanted to stick around and meet some people, a friend of mine was being a total dbag and wanted to play some ball at 24 hr before they closed the courts and I took alittle too long closing.

I'll grab some big containers of random stuff for next time lol

funny thing is a popo pulled me over near Carson mall, he pulled up and asked for liscense, registration, and proof of insurance. Guess he didn't realize I was driving a stock lx lol :dance:
Hahahah..yeeaa boi...that how we show em...as long as ur legit...can't touch us...well me I kno..lol

#444 ·
Next meet is on Monday JAN. 04 2010 ! next month! So, Please everyone try to make it.. let other people know too all cars are welcome, as long as they keep it chill, then were all good.

Our 1st meet actually shows that alot people are down for this monthly meet. Alot of people still went EVEN THO IT WAS COLD AS ***. LOL. This next meet is expected to have double the people or even more! Lets bring this sheeeit back to **CARSON**.:clapping:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.