191K views 5K replies 101 participants last post by  8thgentony 
#1 · (Edited)
CARSON MONTHLY MEET

WHEN: 1st MONDAY of every month @ 8PM
NEXT MEET MONDAY MAY 02 2011

WHERE: 24 FITNESS AND IKEA AREA
945 East Dominguez Street
Carson, CA 90746

WHY: Talk about MOD's, upcomming projects, DIY's, other upcomming events and to get to know other car enthusiasts.

(Other CARS are welcome)

RULES

NO BURN OUTS
NO RACING
NO LOUD MUSIC
NO ATTITUDE
NO HATERS
NO SHOW OFFS

Lets make it happen..........................

See less See more
#374 ·
^^YES!..were takin over like Dj Khaled..well..not really..haha..but its a start...dam good 1 too!

good meat
Which car was urs..lol..I thought u had the car on ur ikon..lol

good meet guys
Thanks for the luv Alex bro...Wednesday it is for the Inline!
And yea.if anyone wants to roll with me...we can carpool out there...its by CSUN...its on wednesdays..kool civics are welcome...for more info...hit up my bro Alex...of hop on the offical SFV Inline Crew thread

#431 · (Edited)
I'm that random guy lol. :wavey:

I got off work at Coldstone, hate that place so bad, but as it's alright as I go to school. I came outside and I thought I died and went to heaven.

Made me wish I had purchased an SI, but sadly my insurance payment is way too high and killed any possibility of that.

Saw sooo many amazing cars out there, good stuff guys.

#372 ·
good turn out for Carson, and yeah lets keep it comming guys.
next time let all chill together and not as a group, i know we all have are little clicks but lets get to know each other more on the next meet.
For now just keep visiting the thread and keep it alive.
Thanks for all those who went and sorry for those who missed out lol
Peeps from the valley-TY for comming also.

Next meet i will bring my crew so it will be me (Sarge + 10-13 more 8th gen from ***********)

Wooooot

#392 ·
Yea..that'll be something...hopefully enuff for another good turn out...and hopefully civilized ppl without any screw up that want to be seen...we already kno u have civics..lol or a car...lol

Wth...its ice on my car!!!!.Not kool...welll freezing actually...it got dirty anyway...

Bump for a warmer healthier meet next month...ill try to bring all my squad too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.