8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

OFFICIAL Sacramento thread.

22K views 758 replies 36 participants last post by  firmhonda 
#1 ·
Ok I have been reading these posts and see few people that live in the sacramento area. I've been wondering if there was anyone from sac. I see a couple mini meets but lets colabo. So here it is. Lets get this straight and on point. Whos from sac? Ive seen a couple Fa's and Fg's but never seen a group together. So post what car you have and what area you live in, and if you want your name. its official

Marc,
NHBP FA5
Citrus Heights.

#3 ·
forreal... ive been trying to get people together for miniSac meets. lol. bowling was crackin tho. i dominated. nice meeting you jason. did you make it outa sac state ok? you seemed kinda lost. lol. but honestly, davis and sac should get together and photoshoot soon!

Gino
gg fg1
carmichael

#10 ·
to be honest... im really not that sure. lol. the place i went to just had like 4 sample windows up ranging from dark to light. i got the darkest in the back and the one up from that in the front.

so im guessing, 5 in the back and about 25/35 in the front. lol.

i got a tint ticket like 3 weeks ago in benicia tho so i need to fix that... dagger.

#14 ·
it was in benicia... sun was just setting... i saw the cop but i forgot to roll them down and when i did it was too late. it was whatever tho. im not tripping.

so for the next miniSac meet i was thinkin a satuday afternoon in a couple weeks to go to the golf ranges. you guys down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.