Problems with JOTECH PERFORMANCE - Page 3 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Site Stuff > 8thcivic.com Site Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strate L O S S View Post
haha

try to cheap out on paying customs and your merchandise gets blocked out..

what was it going to save you ? $100 maybe ? you fail OP

(for now)
is not true.

in brazil, indepedent the lower or high, correct or incorect value about the custums i have to receive a notify about this custums.

and independent anything, the custums in brazil always who have to pay is me! and for this, i have to be notified!

and i never received this notify!
rodriguera is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #42 (permalink)
UNIQUE MODZ

Lee
Man, i would call him at the shop and try to work this out

GL both parties

Lee
Old 03-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #43 (permalink)
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodriguera View Post
is not true.

in brazil, indepedent the lower or high, correct or incorect value about the custums i have to receive a notify about this custums.

and independent anything, the custums in brazil always who have to pay is me! and for this, i have to be notified!

and i never received this notify!
I understand, hopefully now they ship it correct.

Goodluck
Strate L O S S is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #44 (permalink)
UNIQUE MODZ

Lee
Thats why i said call him might be better
Old 03-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #45 (permalink)

Jamal
Why Jorge don't show us the USPS Receipt? You can prove that you shipped the parts?

Show us the tracking number Jorge .... If you sent the parts, for sure you have the tracking number ....

Another case, tell us about the Daniel Kodo case.... Where is his supercharger?

Come on Jorge, give us some concrete proof! Images, USPS or Fedex receipts....

Your fame here in Brazil is not good .... Take care guys.... Isn't the first problem!
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #46 (permalink)

It's very easy to say, "i've shipped but returns with BAD address"

Where is the tracking numbers to prove this ?

Rodriguera is not the first who you have did this, where is the Supercharger parts of Daniel Kodo ???

Why you don't PROVE what u saying with TRACKING NUMBERS, i will tell u why, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE.

Tell the true.
thiago_siclub is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #47 (permalink)

resident /b/tard..
Yeah, man. Tell the true.

travis_si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #48 (permalink)

Jamal
Yeah!

TELL THE TRUTH!
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 03:03 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
Why Jorge don't show us the USPS Receipt? You can prove that you shipped the parts?

Show us the tracking number Jorge .... If you sent the parts, for sure you have the tracking number ....

Your fame here in Brazil is not good .... Take care guys.... Isn't the first problem!
It's true I had some some major delays issues w/ Jotech... but I guess it's finally coming to an end.

Unfortunately the Rotrex SCs where on backorder, but I have just received an e-mail from Skunk2 saying they got them back on stock, so I contacted Jotech, who promised me that he'll be working on that to have it shipped ASAP.

I'm very confident that everything will work out fine for me, as soon as he ships my:
- Rotrex Kit
- Competition Clutch

That's true that Jotech's reputation is not so good here in Brazil, mainly because of these delays, but I think all Rodriguera wants is to have his suspension shipped here.

So, regarding the Rodriguera case: Jotech said he'll ship the parts to Boston (to a friend of Rodriguera). As soon as he does, it will be nice if he could post/send the tracking # so we can end this discussion.

Bottom line: Although I've had some delay issues w/ them, I still believe that Jotech is an honest company and is committed to solve its problems. Jotech told me (more than once) that he was sorry for the delays, and also gave me some free parts I needed (which I refused, and insisted to pay, because I thought it was not fair, after all, not all delays were his fault).
bruce_dtk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #50 (permalink)
8thcivic Sponsor

Jorge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago_siclub View Post
It's very easy to say, "i've shipped but returns with BAD address"

Where is the tracking numbers to prove this ?

Rodriguera is not the first who you have did this, where is the Supercharger parts of Daniel Kodo ???

Why you don't PROVE what u saying with TRACKING NUMBERS, i will tell u why, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE.

Tell the true.

Daniel Answer on the last post

We gone send the parts to Boston, remember when you call me your are in Vegas and we need some AEM gauges to you?

You get it? we try always to give a complete costumer service, we ran to the post office to get those Gauges on time we scam you?

Yes we make a mistake, send parts with a lower cost,we send the track info to Rodrigo
JO TECH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #51 (permalink)
8thcivic Sponsor

Jorge
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce_dtk View Post
It's true I had some some major delays issues w/ Jotech... but I guess it's finally coming to an end.

Unfortunately the Rotrex SCs where on backorder, but I have just received an e-mail from Skunk2 saying they got them back on stock, so I contacted Jotech, who promised me that he'll be working on that to have it shipped ASAP.

I'm very confident that everything will work out fine for me, as soon as he ships my:
- Rotrex Kit
- Competition Clutch

That's true that Jotech's reputation is not so good here in Brazil, mainly because of these delays, but I think all Rodriguera wants is to have his suspension shipped here.

So, regarding the Rodriguera case: Jotech said he'll ship the parts to Boston (to a friend of Rodriguera). As soon as he does, it will be nice if he could post/send the tracking # so we can end this discussion.

Bottom line: Although I've had some delay issues w/ them, I still believe that Jotech is an honest company and is committed to solve its problems. Jotech told me (more than once) that he was sorry for the delays, and also gave me some free parts I needed (which I refused, and insisted to pay, because I thought it was not fair, after all, not all delays were his fault).
Thanks For your Post Daniel!!
JO TECH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce_dtk View Post
perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JO TECH View Post
Yes we make a mistake, send parts with a lower cost,we send the track info to Rodrigo

ok, you can post the tracking numbers here!
tracking numbers about all yours shippment to me!
Old 03-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #53 (permalink)

Alex
Im sorry guys. I holded, holded holded holded, but now I got to say my opinion.

Anyway, I will explain first of all the issue about lowering the value to US ppl ok?

brazil is considered to be one of the country with highest taxes. For example, your SI in US might cost what? US20.000? Here we pay in USD 50.000.

Our mentality here is totally different from USA. I lived in LA for 6 years, and its all good to pay all the taxes and everything cuz you see this money being well used by the government (sometimes haha) But here its all stolen money from us to the mother ******* politicians and not being invested in schools, jobs, hospitals, highways, etc. You know how much we pay when we buy an US product? about 78% tax over the product + freight. Well that is not the discussion being held here so changing the topic.

- Jotech is being super unprofessional. 6months?????? Ok if he says that he shipped them, and got returned cuz of bad adress is one thing. I would understand it. However, the guy asked for the tracking number a thousandddddddd timessssss to make sure that the adress was wrong or that the shippment was really sent.

Jotech, to me, lied 3 times here. First he tells us that he always has the product even when he doesnt. Second since he doesnt have them, he tells us that the shipment was made, but doesnt reply when we ask for tracking number??? third........BAD ADRESS?????????? come onnnnnnnn pleaseeeeeeeee.........Tell us the bad adress then........

Im glad this wasnt with me cuz this is totally stressful!....spend a lot of money and get the product 6 months later.......I could be investing or using that for something else!

Sorry I am really pissed off here. Never buying from Jotech. Trying to defend himself making the kid look stupid to the 8th civic users talking about bad adress and LOWERING THE VALUE.
PS: EVEN IF THE VALUE IS LOW in Brazil, THE SHIPMENT DONT GET RETURNED TO YOU OK??? WE PAY EXTRA TAXES AND THEN WE RECEIVE THEM OK? LEARN ABOUT BRAZILIAN REGULATIONS BEFORE LYING
Unless you post the tracking numbers, I will keep my statements.

Last edited by KsAriuS; 03-02-2012 at 12:46 AM.
KsAriuS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2012, 05:50 AM   #54 (permalink)

T517Z@15psi stock K20Z3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsAriuS View Post
Im sorry guys. I holded, holded holded holded, but now I got to say my opinion.

Anyway, I will explain first of all the issue about lowering the value to US ppl ok?

brazil is considered to be one of the country with highest taxes. For example, your SI in US might cost what? US20.000? Here we pay in USD 50.000.

Our mentality here is totally different from USA. I lived in LA for 6 years, and its all good to pay all the taxes and everything cuz you see this money being well used by the government (sometimes haha) But here its all stolen money from us to the mother ******* politicians and not being invested in schools, jobs, hospitals, highways, etc. You know how much we pay when we buy an US product? about 78% tax over the product + freight. Well that is not the discussion being held here so changing the topic.

- Jotech is being super unprofessional. 6months?????? Ok if he says that he shipped them, and got returned cuz of bad adress is one thing. I would understand it. However, the guy asked for the tracking number a thousandddddddd timessssss to make sure that the adress was wrong or that the shippment was really sent.

Jotech, to me, lied 3 times here. First he tells us that he always has the product even when he doesnt. Second since he doesnt have them, he tells us that the shipment was made, but doesnt reply when we ask for tracking number??? third........BAD ADRESS?????????? come onnnnnnnn pleaseeeeeeeee.........Tell us the bad adress then........

Im glad this wasnt with me cuz this is totally stressful!....spend a lot of money and get the product 6 months later.......I could be investing or using that for something else!

Sorry I am really pissed off here. Never buying from Jotech. Trying to defend himself making the kid look stupid to the 8th civic users talking about bad adress and LOWERING THE VALUE.
PS: EVEN IF THE VALUE IS LOW in Brazil, THE SHIPMENT DONT GET RETURNED TO YOU OK??? WE PAY EXTRA TAXES AND THEN WE RECEIVE THEM OK? LEARN ABOUT BRAZILIAN REGULATIONS BEFORE LYING
that's it.

it's a shame that this topic is a joke to you guys, our friend spent over a thousand dollars, show some respect please,
not trying to argue with anyeone here... just to get back to topic.

thanks...

Last edited by Rapa; 03-02-2012 at 06:03 AM.
Rapa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #55 (permalink)
VIP Member

Please lets keep this thread on topic, no more funny pic post or any thing else that is not going to help.

Also if you want to subscribe to this thread or any thread just use the thread tools tab at the top of the thread and click on subscribe to thread. No need to make a post in any thread that just says sub.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:31 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KsAriuS View Post

PERFECT!

Thank you for helping to explain!

Last edited by rodriguera; 03-02-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #57 (permalink)

Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JO TECH View Post

Apparently your tracking information was sent.
Did you check your e-mails junk/spam folder?

Seems like there's a huge lack of communication is all..
Rodrigo, you ever think of picking up the phone to call them? Or trying to contact someone else through the websites provided links in the "Contact Us" section? Just wondering is all.
Not picking sides or anything until both parties have weighed out all options, but just because you've had one bad experience doesn't say they're a terrible company.. Like stated. We're all humans and we're not perfect. People f*ck up, and that's just the way it is. Doesn't mean you get to sit there and bash the poor guy.
Quit asking for your tracking number to be posted in the thread too, unless you want people to find out where you live and steal your identity and royaly butt hurt your credit. I say close this thread and the two parties should resolve this issue privately.
Normally I wouldn't give two ***** but it seems to be just a bash thread against JoTech..
Got my flame suit on.
Comeau is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeau View Post
Apparently your tracking information was sent.
Did you check your e-mails junk/spam folder?

Seems like there's a huge lack of communication is all..
Rodrigo, you ever think of picking up the phone to call them? Or trying to contact someone else through the websites provided links in the "Contact Us" section? Just wondering is all.
Not picking sides or anything until both parties have weighed out all options, but just because you've had one bad experience doesn't say they're a terrible company.. Like stated. We're all humans and we're not perfect. People f*ck up, and that's just the way it is. Doesn't mean you get to sit there and bash the poor guy.
Quit asking for your tracking number to be posted in the thread too, unless you want people to find out where you live and steal your identity and royaly butt hurt your credit. I say close this thread and the two parties should resolve this issue privately.
Normally I wouldn't give two ***** but it seems to be just a bash thread against JoTech..
Got my flame suit on.
yes, i ckecked! the tracking information not sent!

he says again: "we gone ship your parts to Boston"

without the tracking number!
Old 03-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

wtf is going on in this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by '06Siguy View Post
can only afford 1 egg. That's how much the boost costs.
austin1636 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2012, 05:47 PM   #60 (permalink)

Alex
thanks obert!

Last edited by KsAriuS; 03-03-2012 at 01:15 AM.
KsAriuS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.